sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Pillows W WelLifes Breathable Baby Pillow Reviews

Staff

Staff

Administrator
Dedicated community forum page for W WelLifes Baby Pillow for Newborn Breathable 3D Air Mesh Organic Cotton, Protection for Flat Head Syndrome Bambi Pink. Widely regarded as one of the best baby pillows. Here you may ask questions, discuss your concerns, post your experiences and reviews. PS: This is a staff post moved to the top. Topic initially started by @lane

L

lane

Recently we got the WelLifes Baby Pillow, and I must say Junior has been sleeping very well :) He does not fall asleep very quickly, but after we started using WelLifes Baby pillow, he is sleeping well. He also does not wake up cranky and is smiling a lot. The bonus, the pillow, does not slip away which can be dangerous and can result in SID. I will recommend this pillow.

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn commissions.

interrobang

interrobang

I love Wellifes pillow, and so does my daughter. She is six months old and has been using this pillow since she was four months old. She was always a good sleeper, but I can see a difference when she is using this pillow and other pillows. Using this pillow has also helped to address the flathead that she was developing.

Nancy loves her pillow, and that is enough for us.

DwayneWallace

DwayneWallace

Buying this pillow was a BIG MISTAKE. I had got this pillow for my munchkin and very disappointed with it. My munchkin is not a newborn, she is six months old, but I went ahead with the purchase as I thought it might match with other accessories. My bad. The pillow was small and stuck out like a sore thumb. It has been three days only, and the stitching has come undone. Feel very bad for my princess.

santos

santos

My daughter is around 8 MO. Can she use it, or does the pillow have an age limit?

L

lane

My daughter is around 8 MO. Can she use it, or does the pillow have an age limit?
I am not sure about the age limit, but your child can use the pillow. One thing is sure, this pillow won’t be small for your daughter. The only problem that I foresee is that your kid could outgrow the pillow very quickly. This pillow will become useless when your kid starts to turn over.

L

luqman13

This pillow is undoubtedly different. The company states that the backside of the pillow is breathable. However, the print side is non-breathable, and you cannot leave the child unattended while using this mattress. My son starts sleeping on the pillow but, after some time, falls off it. Won’t return it, but not planning to use it as a pillow either.

L

luqman13

Can we machine wash this pillow?
Yes, you can machine wash this pillow. The product does come with a laundry guide. The only thing to keep in mind is that there can be some shrinkage as the pillow is made from cotton. While washing it in the machine, ensure that the water is approximately 40 degrees, and you use non-fluorescent and neutral detergent. Under no circumstances should you wash it in boiling water.

Zaydyn89

Zaydyn89

This pillow is tooooo big for my three-month-old. Not in size, but it is massive when it comes to stuffing. I was advised using this pillow by my SIL after my son started developing a flat spot.

The stuffing is so big that his chin sits on his chest. A pillow of this size can trigger SIDS. He might love this pillow when he’s older, but as of now, it is a no-no for him.

F

Fred35

I noticed a peculiar thing when my nephew was using this pillow. His ear folded up when he was using this pillow? Is this normal?

C

capri_crown

It seems unusual. I never faced this issue. I think the pillow might be a bit bigger for your nephew. Use it after he grows up a little, say four to five months.