sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Sheets & Blankets Unicorn Sherpa Cartoon Blanket

C

cristo

My unicorn fanatic daughter wanted a gift that had a unicorn for her sixth birthday. I came across this Unicorn imprint blanket on Amazon and immediately fell in love with it. The blanket was delivered on time. It was beautiful in person. The blanket has been her companion for the past two months, and quality is holding. Three washes and no fading of the print or the color. A good gifting option! FYI :)

SleepMaster

SleepMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the review. The product @cristo is talking about is this one here.

If you are here you may also want to look at the best selling kids blankets on Amazon.

This page will now serve as the dedicated community forum page for Sleepwish Cute Unicorn Blanket by SleepWish. Here members may post their reviews and experiences about the product, ask questions, discuss concerns! Off topic posts will be deleted.

Note: sleepaider is supported by readers. We may earn commissions when you buy with our links

graciela

graciela

Ha! I bought this blanket for my son on a whim. It is a cute print. However, the white side is see-through. Expected it to be thicker. Delivery also took a long time, three weeks to be precise. I got a cheaper yet good quality unicorn blanket from a nearby store. Not throwing it away, will use it for summer months. For a boy who believes in unicorns, this works fine.

NetFreak

NetFreak

I was disappointed with the way the blanket was delivered. It was sent crumpled up in a small cheap-looking plastic bag. I had intended to gift it, but could not do it due to the packing. That said, once opened, the blanket was soft and looked the same in person as in the picture, albeit smaller. This was intended for a twin bed but was much smaller.

S

Shannon1965

A blanket that is not worth its money. The quality was horrible. It was very thin and could never keep anyone warm. This is not an actual blanket, but a decorative piece of shit. A little pull and the white fleece started coming out.

B

BunBun

This is one good blanket. It’s cute and lovely. The imprint is of good quality. The only downside is that the blanket is small. I ordered 60"x80" but got a much smaller size. Maybe it's an accident, but still should have been detected in the final quality check. I have to caution that you cannot dry this blanket in the dryer. It’s a line dry blanket.

If you set aside these flaws, this blanket is cute, and my kids love it.

Note: sleepaider is supported by readers. We may earn commissions when you buy with our links

R

Ritthy

Even though the blanket is soft, comfy, lightweight, and has got lovely imprint, it’s too thin for my liking. That said, my niece and daughter love it and that’s what counts.