sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Triangle Thai Cushion With Three Fold Mattress

billie_Berry

billie_Berry

I had placed an order for the Triangle Thai Cushion with 3 Fold Mattress piece for my living room. The package arrived on time. Super light and easy to move across. I ordered a pink cushion but got a blue (robin egg blue, which turns out to be better). In person, this Thai triangle cushion looks better than on the pics :). It is made of natural fibers and is firm enough. Excellent addition to my family! Anyone else has views on this?

SleepMaster

SleepMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the review. The product @billie_Berry is talking about is this one here.

If you are here you will want to know that Livasia also has a slightly smaller and much cheaper triangle cushion. Have a look at it here.

This page will now serve as the Dedicated community forum page for 3 Fold XXL Thai Cushion, 72x32x3 inches (LxWxH), with 100 % Natural Kapok Filling, Foldable Thai Mat with Triangle Cushion, Headrest. Here members may post their reviews and experiences about the product, ask questions, discuss concerns! Off-topic posts will be deleted.

Note: sleepaider is supported by readers. We may earn commissions when you buy with our links

Keyana

Keyana

Yes, I have it. It's a firm cushion which I like.

The issue here is that compared to the photos, this cushion is much smaller — ideal for a single person. The flat surface before the pillow is too short for comfortable sitting. For the price that I got it, I expected more.

Btalivny

Btalivny

I love this Triangle Thai cushion too. The fabric is beautiful, and the quality is outstanding. It is firm and gives very good support to the back. The best part for me was the headrest pillow. It’s very comfortable. Happy with the cushion.

The only complaint with this product was the shitty and cheap packing. By the time the cushion came to me, the package was torn on the sides. Thankfully, the cushion itself was bubble wrapped, preventing any damage.

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn commissions.

tre

tre

Ideal sitting furniture for reading or TV viewing. The pillow is a very comfortable and an excellent addition.

I

Issa

What is the filling made of? Can we wash them? The fabric looks washable.