sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Mattress Super Single Waveless Waterbed Mattress (48 x 84) by Better Sleep

lotus

lotus

My bedridden father started having body aches. His doctor suggested a waterbed for comfort. An earnest search later, we found a suitable one in Better Sleep’s super single waveless 48 x 84 mattress. The mattress was well packed and delivered on time. It was easy to install. I surprised that there was no odor that one generally associates with these types of mattresses. My father was transferred to this bed, and he had a good night's sleep.

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn us commissions.

D

Dorcas

I wanted a waterbed mattress, and this seemed like a good choice. I got it only a few days back, so not sure about how durable it is. It has reinforced corners that take care of my concerns about leakage. I also got a heater for good measure. Very happy with the performance so far.

jaleah71

jaleah71

What kind of bed frame does one need? Never used a waterbed.

lotus

lotus

What kind of bed frame does one need? Never used a waterbed.
One super-solid wooden frame suitable for waterbed. A waterbed is nothing but a large bag of water upon which you lie, so you need a frame that can hold it.

abi

abi

This waterbed from Better Sleep is comfortable. It does have some motion, but it’s hardly for 8 to 10 seconds. The warranty was also for 12 years, which is pretty substantial. It has been a week, so will update once I reach the three-month mark.

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn us commissions.

F

Florence Zhang

What is the percentage when we speak of a semi waveless bed?

D

Dorcas

What is the percentage when we speak of a semi waveless bed?
I am not sure about the exact figure. But higher percentage means less motion. This bed has a pad inside it that helps in cutting down a lot of wave motion.

lotus

lotus

Update - it's been 2 months, and this mattress has been serving my father very well. The aches and pains have vanished and he is happy.