sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Mattress Snuggle Pedic Kool Flow bamboo orthopedic mattress reviews

Staff

Staff

Administrator
Dedicated community forum page for Snuggle-Pedic Mattress That Breathes - Patented Airflow Transfer System, Kool-Flow Ultra-Luxury Bamboo Cover, USA Orthopedic Flex-Support Memory Foam, 4-Month Sleep Trial & 20-Year Warranty (Queen). Here you may ask questions, discuss your concerns, post experiences and reviews. PS: This is a staff post moved to the top. Topic started by @KINLEY2

K

KINLEY2

Ok came here to post a review. My wife and I have been enjoying this Snuggle-Pedic mattress for more than a year now. It took us some time getting adjusted to it, but once we did, we fell in love with it. The love for this mattress has only grown over time.

The mattress offers the right mix of spring vs. softness; does not have permanent deflections or any sags. It provides excellent thermal regulation. The list of reasons for buying this is endless, but I’d say it helps you sleep better, and that, for me, is an essential point to consider. The bonus is the Made in US tag.

S

SINGER96

I liked the quick delivery. I never expected it to be delivered so quickly.

The quality of the mattress is superb. It takes time getting used to it, but once you sort of “break-in,” then it’s a pleasure to sleep on. Thanks to this, I have been sleeping soundly for the past few months. I would recommend this excellent piece to all!

A

asher_johnson6

This is one rockhard mattress. I have been trying to reach some authoritative figure in the customer service for the past four months to address my issues but in vain. Each time I call, someone picks up the phone, gives some vague answers and then disconnects. Trust me; you will never get the same person again when you call the next time.

Long story short, the company does not offer any 90-day trial period. They say they customize, but it takes days for them to respond, not sure when will they send the personalized mattresses. Pissed off with the attitude and the garbage being dished out as a mattress.

My local store is much better than these fellows.

Burhanuddin

Burhanuddin

Whatever one reads about the Snuggle Pedic, whether in this forum or any other forum, is 100% correct. I am talking about the positive aspects. The mattress is of top-notch quality. It has a unique ability to breathe. This helps you remain cool while sleeping. Working with the seller was a pleasure. Any questions received direct answers. No beating around the bush. Recommend this mattress to friends and family.

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn us commissions.

M

Merci

What is the IFD (Indentation for deflection) range for the mattress?

S

SINGER96

What is the IFD (Indentation for deflection) range for the mattress?
I got this answer while I was doing some research on the company. So I can vouch for the accuracy. The IFD is approximately 36 for the bottom layer and 17 for the top layer. The company uses different types of comfort layers, but the general range is 17 to 36.

N

Nayel

Kinda mixed bag. The mattress was superb for nearly eight months, and then suddenly, things went downhill. It got quite a bit softer and uncomfortable. The 20-year warranty was also of no use because it did not cover the softness issue. The mattress had become so soft that I was sleeping “in” the mattress rather than “on” the mattress.

I have no idea on how to deal with this. I am not going to use it.

Kimber79

Kimber79

I have three-part memory foam, and it’s toooo soft for my liking. Is this common or only with my mattress?

Burhanuddin

Burhanuddin

I have three-part memory foam, and it’s toooo soft for my liking. Is this common or only with my mattress?
The softness can be common. I faced the same issues and called up the manufacturer who sent a 2” inch foam layer to add to the layers, and it worked fine for me. Get in touch with them, and they will certainly help you.

Tony

Tony

I have to admit that the thermal properties, as mentioned in the product description, did not work for me. I slept hot on this bed.

That said, my hip pain has vanished after I started sleeping on this mattress. I have been sleeping on it for six months and have noticed considerable relief with the hip pain. My joint aches are also reduced to a certain extent. This mattress provides the right amount of support and softness for its sleepers.

I broke my bank to have a mattress like this, and I am proud that I did it.

SleepMaster

SleepMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Snuggle Pedic is good, but seriously when I see the price, it just reinstates my firm belief that this this AmazonBasics Mattress is such a VFM product. Kudos to Amazon.

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn us commissions.

B

brileigh

Will this mattress lose its firmness in a year or two? I had a bad experience previously, so I do not want an encore.

B

braydan

The softness can be common. I faced the same issues and called up the manufacturer who sent a 2” inch foam layer to add to the layers, and it worked fine for me. Get in touch with them, and they will certainly help you.
I have been using it for nearly four years now, and there has been no loss of firmness. Abuse of the mattress, the weight of the sleepers, bad quality of materials, and other factors play a significant role in the mattress losing its firmness. I treat my mattress well, and it has reposed my faith in it.

I hope I was helpful.

A

anaymohite

A bit firm for my liking. But it does allow the sleeper to sleep cool. I sweat a lot, and since sleeping on it, I have noticed a considerable difference when I wake up. Previously, I was all wet when I woke up, but now I wake up dry. The back pain has also reduced. All in all, a wonderful mattress that could have been even better but for its firmness.