SnoreRX Reviews

Discussion in 'Sleep Apnea & CPAP Users Forum' started by marlee, Oct 24, 2017.

1. marlee

marlee New Member

Hello everybody.

I was browsing the internet for CPAP devices and came across this mouthguard – SnoreRx®. On the site, they say it is FDA approved, and though I was not so sure about its efficacy, I ordered it (just as a backup till I get a new CPAP). To my pleasant surprise, I found the device to be good and even helped me in reducing my snoring and apnea. Has anyone else tried it?

BTW…for less than $100, it is a steal deal, and on their site (snorerx.com), they also offer two devices for $154, which again is a good bargain.

Would like to hear from other members regarding this device.

2. Sergi

Sergi New Member

Hi, @marlee sorry to hear about your CPAP.

Just wanted to know one thing about your use of SnoreRx. You said it helped in reducing your apnea and snoring, but is there any specific data or is it just the gut feeling?

3. marlee

marlee New Member

Hello @Sergi. Sorry, did not elaborate. I have used the mouthguard for nearly 4 weeks now, and though I do not have specific data, I spoke about my reduction of apnea and snoring based upon the statements given by my husband. My CPAP broke down nearly 6 weeks ago, and I was unable to get an appointment with a sleep doctor, so was searching for a quick solution till I get the new device. For one week, I did not have any rest, and my snoring was so bad that my husband went to another room to get a “few winks of sleep.” I used the device for one week and then asked my husband to sleep in the same room and let me know if I start snoring again. The next morning, he confirmed that he had a good sleep and my snoring had reduced to such an extent that it was now bearable for him. Besides, I feel refreshed when waking up in the morning and also do not have any daytime drowsiness.

For sure, I need to undergo a test and see if it helps, but the mouthguard can also help in reducing the incidences of sleep apnea and snoring. Under no circumstances am I saying to pack up the PAP machines, but this can act as a backup.

4. fracas

fracas New Member

I think you can also use an oximeter which gives you the blood oxygen level and if the levels are within reasonable limits, then you are on the right track.

I would suggest you use the device for some more days and see if the results are maintained (ask your DR first). The good effects of alternate devices start wearing out after some time, so if you are still experiencing the good effects after few weeks, then it is good.

5. dr

dr New Member

Well, I am not sure if we should even try for some alternate devices. You can very easily check with your local DME and get a loaner device and use it till you get the appointment with your Doctor. Experimenting with a severe illness like OSA is something that I would avoid under any circumstances.

6. Hudson

Hudson New Member

Hi there, I agree with @marlee. My girlfriend had severe issues with snoring, and she was advised to use the SnoreRx and trust me it does work. Her snoring has reduced to a great extent, and she says that she is feeling fresh every day and I can see a spring in her step. Not sure about others, but I would say SnoreRx does indeed work.

7. CADEn

CADEn New Member

Hi @marlee and @Hudson, would I be wrong if I said you would give a minimum of five stars to this product?

8. marlee

marlee New Member

Well @CADEn, if there were a rating of more than 5, I would give it that. While I appreciate the concerns raised by members about not using a CPAP, all I am saying is that this product does work and reduces snoring, even if it is not eliminated.

9. Iris

Iris New Member

I have seen something like this in Australia –Myomunchee or MYO device. Not sure if it is the same.

10. celia

celia New Member

At first glance, even I thought it was MYO. I lived in Australia for 15 years and had come across this device. The significant difference between SnoreRx and Myo is that SnoreRx allows for adjustments in increments of 1 millimeter, which I am sure is not provided by MYO.

Anyways thanks to @marlee for informing us about this device.

11. julian

julian New Member

Will it help in reducing sleep apnea? I checked the site and was not able to see anything in that regard.

12. swan

swan New Member

Well, I am not sure if it reduces sleep apnea. What it does says is that it reduces snoring.

13. thingamajig

thingamajig New Member

The best thing I like about the product is the 30-day money back guarantee, which is something I do not come across very often.

14. marlee

marlee New Member

I would give 5 “BIG” stars for SnoreRx.