sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Mattress Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12 inch Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress Reviews

syon

syon

Planning to do this for a while now. Here's my review of my Sleep Innovation’s Shiloh 12” memory foam mattress which is a significant improvement from my $3000 Sleep Number bed. I have been using Sleep Innovation mattress for a year now and am still loving it. For those who prefer lying on soft and plush memory foam, then this is not for you. This memory foam mattress is firm, which I what I like. A year of use and the firmness has reduced a wee bit. Besides firmness, what I liked is the lack of movement. You do not wake up or shake when your spouse decides to go for a pee or rolls over. The clincher, best bed for plus-sized couples.

I fell in love with this mattress when I first saw it, and a year down the line, the love has not reduced.

wonky

wonky

This memory foam mattress is exquisitely built. I was skeptic even after ordering this mattress. But all my concerns were addressed when it arrived.

The mattress arrived in a box, and we shifted it to our bedroom, removed the old mattress, placed this on our platform bed, unpacked and unfolded it. There was slight off-gassing, so let the window open, and a few hours later, this bed was ready to use.

My first impression after I sat on this was OMG!! This is firm. But when I lay on it, the feeling was a little different. You sink in, but not to the extent that you have to roll over to get up. I woke up without aches or pain.

The best part - this mattress sleeps cool despite lacking a gel layer. I sleep hot, but with this, I needed a pullover while sleeping.

Very happy with the mattress. Looking forward to sleeping on it for the next 15 to 20 years :p

SleepMaster

SleepMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Planning to do this for a while now. Here's my review of my Sleep Innovation’s Shiloh 12” memory foam mattress which is a significant improvement from my $3000 Sleep Number bed. I have been using Sleep Innovation mattress for a year now and am still loving it. For those who prefer lying on soft and plush memory foam, then this is not for you. This memory foam mattress is firm, which I what I like. A year of use and the firmness has reduced a wee bit. Besides firmness, what I liked is the lack of movement. You do not wake up or shake when your spouse decides to go for a pee or rolls over. The clincher, best bed for plus-sized couples.
Thank you for the review. The product @syon is talking about is this one here.

If you are here you may also want to look at the most popular memory foam mattresses under $500 on Amazon.

This page will now serve as the dedicated community forum page for Sleep Innovations Shiloh 12 inch Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress. Here members may post their reviews and experiences about the product, ask questions, discuss concerns! Off topic posts will be deleted.

Note: sleepaider is supported by readers. We may earn commissions when you buy with our links

B

Bronson

My first mattress after sleeping on a TempurPedic for 13 years.

My first impressions:
  • Cheaper than TempurPedic or Sealy, but costlier than Chinese imports
  • Firm (a bit too much)
  • Sleeps cool, which is surprising because it does not have any cooling layers
  • Off-gassed for only a few hours
  • 20-year warranty which shows that the manufacturer is confident about their product
  • A bit large than a regular queen. Regular sheets do not fit
I will update after a month.

Q

quran

An okay mattress. This Shiloh mattress does not have movement but is very firm, too firm. I had hoped the mattress would soften up, but it hasn’t six months down the line. I ended up buying a topper to provide some comfort. Sleeping on it has not helped my back and neck pain.

Compared to my Sealy, this does not look inviting. That said, for the price which I got, it is a good deal.

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn us commissions.

Kenzleigh

Kenzleigh

Is there any difference between the quilted and smooth cover? Leaning towards smooth cover.

wonky

wonky

Is there any difference between the quilted and smooth cover? Leaning towards smooth cover.
I do not think so. Both give the same performance. The only difference is the visual appearance. But then it is a personal choice. Quilted or smooth, this mattress is a beauty.

V

voujan

I tried to love this mattress, but I couldn’t. At first, I liked the firmness, but one week down the line, my back was aching a lot. 3 weeks, it was taking me nearly 30 minutes just to wake up and go to the bathroom. The 5th week, my back was begging me to get rid of this mattress. The mattress did not break in. Not sure if it was the manufacturing design or defect, but it did not soften.

According to the company, the warranty is for defects like foam sagging more than 1.5 inches. There was nothing for the mattress not breaking in.

I ended up getting a cheaper mattress from Costco. Very disappointed with the mattress and the company.

T

Toni-Rapp

Is it a medium-firm or a firm mattress? From the reviews, it looks like a firm mattress.

syon

syon

Is it a medium-firm or a firm mattress? From the reviews, it looks like a firm mattress.
It is a firm mattress. Just give it a week to 10 days give or take, and mattress will soften. If it still does not soften to your liking, you can add a plush topper to make it bearable. I have not used anything. Hope it helps.