sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Bedding Set Selling Used Hastens 2000TII Complete Bed in Cal King

B

bradstyle

Hello all,

I purchased a new Hastens 2000TII Cal King bed in medium firmness back in 2012, slept on it for two years, and then put it in storage before moving over seas. I've recently pulled it out of storage, but I've already replaced all the beds in my house. My girlfriend and I sleep on a custom sized bed now (84"x84"), and Cal King is just too small for us (we're both *tall*).

The bed kit includes the 2000TII mattress in medium firmness, 2000TII base/box spring with standard 9cm legs, BJX Luxury mattress topper, and a David Headboard High, all in solid black. I originally paid $37,830 plus tax. I am willing to entertain serious offers, just nothing lowball and insulting please. Both mattress and box spring have been stored wrapped and crated for protection.

Also, if anyone has recommendations on where to sell this bed, I am all ears. I don't see enough comparable sales on eBay to think I'd get good value for it there. I'm open to other ideas.

Thanks much!

B

bradstyle

I don't have many pics of it from back then, and it's in storage at the moment, but this is a good one to see the black pattern.
Hastens CA King.jpg