sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Mattress Sealy Response Posturepedic Premium plush euro top mattress

G

gamersimmer

When it comes to superior quality mattresses, very few can beat the Sealy Response 14” Plush Euro Top. This is a great mattress. Period. And its mine :D
There are so many positives about this mattress. But the three best things about this mattress is that it is super comfy, has a great price, and offers excellent support to side and back sleepers.

OH BTW, I have been sleeping like a baby ever since it has arrived. So there it is...

SleepMaster

SleepMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the review. The product @gamersimmer is talking about is this one here.

No comments about that mattress from me. But anyone interested in this page should check out the wide range of innerspring 12-14" mattresses available on amazon.

This page will now serve as the dedicated community forum page for Sealy Response Posturepedic Premium plush euro top mattress. Here members may post their reviews and experiences about the product, ask questions, discuss concerns! Off topic posts will be deleted.

Virginia

Virginia

I have been using the plush 14” for the past eight months and I am satisfied. Everything I want in a mattress is present in this. The mattress is firm but not firm enough; the edges are softer; it does not sleep hot, and most importantly is great for a side sleeper like me. Value for money.

H

hadley

Completely pissed off!!!! The bed is of poor quality. We slept on it for only a week, and already there is a 1” sag in the middle. We contacted the manufacturer and sent all the required documents, but they have not got back. It has been nearly three weeks now, and the mattress has become unsleepable. My wife and I are now sleeping in our daughter’s room on a cheap bed that we got from our local store.

A complete waste of money!!!!!

H

Hafsa

I don’t think they make mattresses like this very often. Sealy Response plush mattress is comfortable, is plush but not too plush, soft, but you do not sink into it. It is firm enough for sleepers like me, who want firmness, but not too much. So far, it has been treating my aches and pains very well. Very happy with the purchase.

I hope that this mattress lasts forever. Fingers crossed.

christ

christ

Sealy Response Premium 14” Euro Top is an okay mattress. I felt it was too firm, and I had trouble getting up from it. However, as time went by, the mattress has become somewhat soft, and now I have to lift my body parts if I want to shift positions, as I sink into the mattress.

I had got this mattress on a whim, and thankfully my wife likes it, so the money has not gone down the drain.

J

JeTt7

A so-so mattress. I went by the name, but the mattress is not what they have been advertising. The cooling factor is missing, and indentations have started to appear in the middle.

voiceduck

voiceduck

What type of sheets fits well? Also, is the pillow top soft or firm?

Virginia

Virginia

What type of sheets fits well? Also, is the pillow top soft or firm?
Deep pocket sheets will fit well. I use a queen sheet on my mattress.

The pillow top is soft-to too-soft range. I prefer medium-to-firm tops. But it’s a minor bump.

The mattress, on the whole, is excellent.

N

Negatorri

Very comfortable mattress. It has a superb pillow top effect and offers excellent support.

The only downside for me is the price. I think it was a tad expensive.

Colter

Colter

Purchased after reading here. Very good mattress. It is good value for money imo.