sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Accessories Quantum Thermal Guardian Waterbed Heater pad/mat

Flame

Flame

I recently ordered this Innomax thermal guardian waterbed heater a few months back, and thankfully it arrived on time. It works very well when it reaches the correct temperature. I did take some time to adjust the heater and find the right setting, but once I got there, it was all glory. Very happy with this heater mat.

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn commissions.

LIANNA

LIANNA

Thanks, but no thanks!!!!

Innomax Guardian is a piece of junk. Around the 2 year mark, the heater was causing all sorts of problems. I tried to contact the supplier with the warranty, but they were playing hide and seek. I was finally able to contact them and informed them about the problems. The rep on the other side very casually told me that the product has a warranty only for two years and I am out of warranty.

On the last count, I was still under the warranty period. She then told some unrelated stuff and finally asked me to send the heater back, and they will send the replacement provided I send them $35. Ten dollars more, and I can even get a new one at a local store.

I just disconnected the call, rolled the heater up, and threw it in the attic.

P

Petesede

So far, the Innomax pad has exceeded my expectations. I used it on my waterbed in the winter. The water heated up pretty quick and held the temperature for a long time, which was a pleasant surprise for me. Not sure how long will this mat last, but as of now, it is doing excellent work.

V

Voxper

What is the maximum temperature that this heater can achieve? Also, is it safe enough to use it in a small pool? Are there any chances of electrocution?

P

Petesede

What is the maximum temperature that this heater can achieve? Also, is it safe enough to use it in a small pool? Are there any chances of electrocution?
Why in the first place will you use a waterbed heater in your pool, small or big? This is a waterbed heater, and you can use it only for that. If you want to heat for your pool, go for a pool heater.

To answer your question of maximum temperature, the answer is 100 degrees. If you insert this heater into a small pool, then you could get electrocuted.

K

Krystal

It works like a charm. I spent two days getting the right temperature I wanted. Once that was done I forgot about it. The temp held steady for a long time. Pleased with the pad.

Ianna

Ianna

Facing issues with this heater. I set the heater at 82, 85, and then 90, but the bed is not warming up enough. Help Please!!!!!

judas

judas

Facing issues with this heater. I set the heater at 82, 85, and then 90, but the bed is not warming up enough. Help Please!!!!!
I think you might not be getting the proper temp readings. It can also include other factors like mattress type and the layout of the heat pad and thermos sensor. I set my temp at 93 and found that ideal.

To check if the pad is working correctly, see if the red light goes off when you reach the desired temp. If yes, the machine is working. You can increase the level until you find a perfect setting.

Good luck!!!

SleepMaster

SleepMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Guys, Also, have a look at the best selling waterbed mattresses and accessories here.
My last Innomax waterbed heater lasted nearly ten years.
Wow!!

Note: sleepaider is supported by readers. We may earn commissions when you buy with our links

serene

serene

As expected. It heated the water fast. Happy with the purchase.

jakhari

jakhari

My last Innomax waterbed heater lasted for nearly ten years. So I went with a Innomax for my 35 YO waterbed, and it seems to do the stuff well. I faced some problems in trying to find the correct temperature, but it was sorted out soon. I hope that this heater pad lasts for nearly the same time as the last one, if not more.

M

Marigold

Can this water pad heater be used on a softbed waterbed?
Nope, you cannot.

The product on offer is called a "Full Watt" unit. It means 300 to 325 watts, the range for hardside waterbed. It is not ideal for softside. For softside waterbed, go for a "Low Watt" unit. I think one quick search on Google will help you find the best heater for your bed.