sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Poundex Queen Ann Vanity Set With Stool Cherry

NaomiPerry

NaomiPerry

I ordered a Queen Ann Vanity set coupled with a stool from Poundex as a wedding gift for my daughter. The set arrived on time and was the same in person as in the photo. Delivery was on time.

The vanity set was easy to assembly and could be done in less than 30 minutes. It has a good finish. The legs are made of solid wood and has a good gloss over it. There was slight damage to the stool and I contacted the seller. They were sweet and sent a replacement the same day. Pleased as punch with this vanity set. I ordered one for my daughter-in-law also.

SleepMaster

SleepMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the review. The product @NaomiPerry is talking about is this one here.

If you are here you may also want to look at the top 100 products in the home & kitchen category on Amazon.

This page will now serve as the dedicated community forum page for Poundex Queen Ann Vanity Set with Stool, Glossy Cherry. Here members may post their reviews and experiences about the product, ask questions, discuss concerns! Off topic posts will be deleted.

Note: sleepaider is supported by readers. We may earn commissions when you buy with our links

maylin93

maylin93

I ordered a Queen Ann Vanity set coupled with a stool from Poundex as a wedding gift for my daughter. The set arrived on time and was the same in person as in the photo. Delivery was on time.

The vanity set was easy to assembly and could be done in less than 30 minutes. It has a good finish. The legs are made of solid wood and has a good gloss over it. There was slight damage to the stool and I contacted the seller. They were sweet and sent a replacement the same day. Pleased as punch with this vanity set. I ordered one for my daughter-in-law also.
This set by Poundex is indeed damn good. Nothing wrong about it. It was easy to assemble, and has a beautiful finish. The drawers are well made, has functional space. The drawer pull is gorgeous. The mirror is big enough. The stool is of right height. Somebody has put in a lot of thought while preparing this vanity set.

Amalia

Amalia

Does this set have enough space to keep brushes, etc.?

NaomiPerry

NaomiPerry

Does this set have enough space to keep brushes, etc.?
Yes, it does. There is enough space in the front and the sides to keep your brushes, etc. The drawers also have decent space to keep small items.

abigail turner

abigail turner

Not too happy with the product, but for the price, this is a good set.

The set is made from a cardboard type material (not MDF or particleboard) and held in place with wire brads. The packing was not proper and there was damage to the drawers and the top, but nothing that couldn’t be managed with glue.

The shipping was on time. Great DIY project. I just felt that this was cheap stuff. Fingers crossed on the number of years it will serve me.

mckinnley

mckinnley

Jesus, they should have been careful with the packing. The drawers were damaged, and the glass was broken. Moreover, the top seemed to be have a plastic coat or heavy varnish. They refunded me but ruined my gift and mood. Won’t purchase from them again.

foxface6

foxface6

Given the price, this poundex unit a good vanity set. The set was sturdy on the sides and legs but had a plastic coat on the front and top. This upside is that it can be cleaned easily. No worries about it getting a permanent stain. The stool had a good finish and was the appropriate height for me.

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn us commissions.

MAVERIC69

MAVERIC69

Is this an adult size? Does the stool fit under the set?

NaomiPerry

NaomiPerry

Is this an adult size? Does the stool fit under the set?
Yes, this is an adult set and at a comfortable height for you to sit and get ready. There is also enough space to stash away your stool after use.