sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Pillows OSTRICH PILLOW MINI for Airplane Head Support

A

Analy

I tend to sleep on my left arm and recently underwent surgery on it.

About 15 days back, I had a long-haul flight and was worried about sleeping on it. My surgeon recommended the Ostrich pillow. I ordered a mini, hoping that it would do the trick. It did. Thanks to the pillow, I had a peaceful sleep during the flight.

It is super soft and has a gorgeous color. The best thing is that you can slip on this pillow on either hand, so lefties need not worry. Compared to the regular pillow, this is much lighter and easier to store. I’m planning to get one more for my car travels and office.

SleepMaster

SleepMaster

Administrator
Staff member
I tend to sleep on my left arm and recently underwent surgery on it.

About 15 days back, I had a long-haul flight and was worried about sleeping on it. My surgeon recommended the Ostrich pillow. I ordered a mini, hoping that it would do the trick. It did. Thanks to the pillow, I had a peaceful sleep during the flight.

It is super soft and has a gorgeous color. The best thing is that you can slip on this pillow on either hand, so lefties need not worry. Compared to the regular pillow, this is much lighter and easier to store. I’m planning to get one more for my car travels and office.
Thank you for the review. The product @Analy is talking about is this one here.

If you are here, you may also want to look at the best selling travel pillows :p.

This page will now serve as the dedicated community forum page for Ostrich Mini Travel Pillow. Here members may post their reviews and experiences about the product, ask questions, discuss concerns! Off topic posts will be deleted.

Note: sleepaider is supported by readers. We may earn commissions when you buy with our links

L

leiani

This is one great pillow. I use it regularly and felt okay about it. What impressed me was that this provided the support I needed while sleeping after undergoing wrist surgery. Without this mini pillow, I don’t think that I could have either functioned properly or slept comfortably. Best support for your hands in case of any sprains or fractures.

OH!! They do also provide good support while sleeping during flights.

Z

Zeus

IDK why did I buy this piece of crap? This pillow fits the hands of a child. I am of average size and it did not go beyond my wrist. I was planning to gift this to my girlfriend. Good, I did not, else she might have dumped me :p. So disappointed!

charismatic-doll1976

charismatic-doll1976

For the price on offer, this is a decent buy. You can relax for short durations on this pillow. I am not sure about sleeping on it on flights. You might end up with a bruised arm. The mesh and the Styrofoam aren’t that comfortable. A cover, probably cotton, would have worked great.

That said, this pillow works fine for small naps at the office desk.

B

beckham1969

Can we use this pillow for long haul flights? I am worried about posture.

A

Analy

Can we use this pillow for long haul flights? I am worried about posture.
I have used this once and had a comfortable sleep. Unless you frequently undertake long haul flights, using this pillow won’t have any impact on your posture.