sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Mattress Naturepedic Quilted Organic Cotton Deluxe mattress twin

D

DaN

I purchased two twin size Naturepedic Organic Cotton Quilted Deluxe for my twins. These are firm and do not give in easily. The fact that it has got all the necessary certifications made me go for them. Since my twins were sleeping in organic cribs, this seemed seamless transition. The mattresses do not have any funky smell like other mattresses. All in all, very pleased with the purchase.

Octavious

Octavious

The main intention of purchasing this mattress was that my child would have a peaceful sleep, but was I wrong? Lisa was very uncomfortable while sleeping on it. She has been complaining of sleepless nights and body aches ever since she started sleeping on it. I tried sleeping on it for a day and decided it was not a good option. The mattress is very thin, and one can feel the steel springs underneath. Bad purchase.

I am told that the Naturepedic ultra cotton mattress is a nice step-up from the Naturepedic deluxe. Anyone else has any views on it?

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn commissions.

petter uncle

petter uncle

A perfect mattress for my daughter. She has transitioned from her crib, and I wanted her to continue sleeping on an organic mattress like she was during her crib days. Make no mistake; it is not a plush mattress but is soft enough for children. I heard it was too firm, but luckily, my daughter likes it and does not seem too perturbed by firmness. Happy that I purchased it!!!

Q

Qwert

I’ve been a Naturpedic customer, got crib mattress, pillows, etc. from them and have never been unhappy with the quality. But this order, not too happy with it. I sat on it and could feel the springs. My son slept on the mattress and woke up crying and complaining of body aches. The build quality of the mattress has gone for a toss. I’m planning to return it...

L

lego_lunch

I always prefer using an organic mattress, and when my son was born, I ordered an organic crib mattress for him. When he began growing up, wanted him to use an organic mattress for sleeping, and this seemed to be the right choice.

I ordered a single mattress and was happy with it. There was a weird smell when the package was opened, but it dissipated quickly.

The only concern is that this mattress only for sleeping, not for anything else. It cannot withstand the rough and tumble from children. I am planning to get two or three more, just in case.

gracie808

gracie808

I am an adult, weigh around 150lbs. Will this mattress be suitable for me?

L

lego_lunch

I am an adult, weigh around 150lbs. Will this mattress be suitable for me?
I am not sure you can sleep comfortably on it. This mattress has been designed for children, and I do not think it could take the weight of an adult for a long time. Hope this helps!

mistalee

mistalee

Even though the mattress is good, the firmness was not to my liking. My 11 YO uses it sparingly. That said, the material was good, just needed one more layer of softness on it.

Octavious

Octavious

Do we have to use box springs?
Not required. I bought this mattress way back in 2015 (got two more since then). We use this mattress with a twin bed trundle. Wooden slats support the mattress. For an added layer of comfort, I use a 2” memory foam mattress.

G

Genevie

We love this mattress, and so does our children. We have used the Naturepedic mattress before and have been pleased with the quality of the mattress. The mattress is a little firm, but as long as children are not complaining, we do not have any issues. Highly recommended