My sad dormeo octaspring 6700 mattress review

Discussion in 'Mattress User Reviews, Ratings & Discussions' started by Tmaxwell, Jan 28, 2018.

1. Tmaxwell

Tmaxwell New Member

Good day, one and all.

Most people come to these forums so that they can find out more about the mattress they’re interested in purchasing, and truth be told I wish I knew about this earlier. Instead, I was lazy, did zero research and even though it wasn’t an impulse buy, I couldn’t regret the decision any further. I invested in a Dormeo 6700 model, which appeared to be sturdy in all its glory while being comfortable and soft. Perhaps I should be the one at blame because while making the purchase, I didn’t bother asking them about the trial/refund periods (stupid, I know). All I can say is that I’m fresh out $1900 (Canadian Dollars) with zero refunds and I hate it. LUCK- How I wish it sided with me sometimes, but I guess that’s too much to ask. Anyway, I was quite shocked to see so many people do a thorough background check/research program before investing in mattresses that don’t even cost that much. Did I just make a huge mistake? That said, I’m not going to sulk for too long (because I already spent enough time doing that) and now it’s time to move on, even though I’m fairly certain I got ripped off. For those of you who are considering this particular brand, I say to you make sure you check for details online or other sources (I got the information from a retail chain, but apparently I didn’t do too well with the specifics). All I can say is, I highly doubt the mattress is worth it, and if you are hooked on getting a memory foam mattress, I’d suggest you go a different way. Maybe even a cheaper brand, at least that way you know that it’s not going to last you long, but at least you’re not out $2000 while learning that hard lesson. Sigh.

Sorry, I’m complaining, I do honestly feel cheated (on some levels, even though I’m at fault too). So yeah, not many reviews found online (is that shadily weird?) and I haven’t had it for too long. That said, there’s been some damage done on the mattress already, I’m not sure how, but now I need to get a new bed frame for it, and need something appropriate this time. What do you guys think I should get? Anyone with this very mattress? If yes, what bed frames have you found ideal? Please let me know because I want to be certain about my choices and know what exactly to look out for. Would an IKEA bed frame be alright for this? I am not sure myself and not ready to risk it again.

2. XLS

XLS New Member

Hello @Tmaxwell. Well, your story sounds similar to many members who visited this forum as well as others. I just cannot understand how people can go and buy something which would entail spending our hard-earned money. Please do not get me wrong, I’m not making fun of you, but saying it in general.

Now coming to your problem, just the model name would not be enough for dissing the brands. Please remember always to post details like size, thickness and any other details that can be useful to other members.

3. Tmaxwell

Tmaxwell New Member

None taken @XLS. In hindsight, I agree with you completely. As for additional information, well here it is. The mattress is queen size, and I think it is about 12.5 inches thick. I am sorry but do not have any further details.

Guys, any and all suggestions on some cost-effective bed frames I can use for my mattress is welcome. Since I’m already way above my budget, visiting Sleep Country is out of the question (things are overpriced there). Also, I would love to hear from the experts if we have any model similar to Dormeo 6700, both in comfort and cost? Like, same specifications and everything. Please don’t shy away; I just want to know how much I lost. Thanks in advance for all your help, really appreciate it and this platform :)

4. sleepmaniac

sleepmaniac New Member

Hello @Tmaxwell,

I am pitiful about your situation with your recent purchase; nothing sucks more than buying a mattress that just doesn’t work for you. I am not sure what the issues with it were (because all you mentioned was that damage had been done). But if you haven’t had it for too long, might I suggest you keep it for a week longer, just to check whether it is still undergoing the break-in period? Many times mattresses take a good 3-4 weeks before materials loosen up and settle down within the mattress, and very often customers find it much more comfortable, once they give it a chance to grow on them. But since you did mention that there were no refunds, that’s probably your only option anyway (lest you decide on selling it off elsewhere).

With regard to your question about specific types of bed frames that you could look out for, there are some factors you need to take into consideration: The Dormeo has a core made of polyfoam (which is durable), but will perform best only with a support surface that is flat and firm below it, and one that is evenly supportive throughout the area of the mattress. This would also be best if it had negligible to zero flex under the mattress. Since your mattress is of queen size, it’s always preferable that there is a center supporting beam in the support frame, which will keep the mattress intact as well as shoo away any possibilities for easy sagging on it (especially in the middle, or wherever most pressure is applied by the sleeper).

In essence, the foundation or bed frame (or whatever you decide to use) must be strong enough to support the weight of both the mattress as well as the sleepers who will be sleeping in their respective positions (more weight can be applied in certain positions). This, in turn, questions the durability of the products used in manufacturing it and needs to be strong enough to support this weight without breaking or sagging as its usage continues. Note that there are varying types of surfaces that can be used as a support system under the mattress. For example, in Europe where most people use Latex mattresses, slats are commonly used; other than that, steel sheets or wire grids can be used. The surface areas of each should be enough to protect the mattress from potential threats of sagging in between the gaps with extensive use, but at the same time be responsible for promoting an efficient amount of airflow. If you too are using slats, then a recommendation would be to keep the gaps between the slats lesser than 4 or 5 inches.

5. Mattresso

Mattresso New Member

Hey @Tmaxwell, while everything @sleepmaniac said makes perfect sense, I feel obliged to add just a little something I found on their website. Now, sometimes manufacturers make sure to mention certain criteria that are important to consider while taking into account their warranties. Since they are the ones manufacturing them, it’s always the best option to use what they recommend. I am not sure you’ve seen this, or the salesman at the retail told you about this, but Dormeo is such a company. They state that their Octaspring mattresses are only best on foundations that are firm and non-spring or an adjustable bed frame that can efficiently support the weight of both the mattress as well as the sleepers. Something that customers should pay attention to is their limited warranty period as well as other performance warranties, which were fairly based on various tests performed on these “sets” – which are inclusive of certain bed frames that match our mattresses (as well as adjustable frames). Hence, it is considered the customer’s responsibility if they do not pair with this mattress, the right kind of foundation, or box springs, adjustable/ nonadjustable bed frames, etc. Note that using them will not only cause problems to your mattress but also can void your already limited warranty period and will not be considered company’s fault because that had warned you.

Even if a claim is made within the correct warranty period, you will be required to make a proper description of the bed frame/foundation you used in conjecture with this mattress. Only after confirming that it gels with the mattress while complementing it will the company consider a valid replacement. Now from what I know, the IKEA bed frame makes use of a slat support surface under the mattress, which would probably not be the best for Dormeo (since it requires a firm, solid surface). I think its best you call them up and ask them specifically what they would recommend since they do so proudly reserve the rights to reject any warranty claim if you end up using the wrong foundation. In my personal opinion though, I must say that the Lonset appears more ideal, as the slats are near one another. But then again, always best to call them up and check for yourself, because only they know the best possible conjecture with their mattress. Good luck!

6. sleepmaniac

sleepmaniac New Member

@Tmaxwell, there are many articles which mention the what type of foundations would be useful for which type of mattress. It will take some searching, but I suggest you research on foundations as well so that you are on firm footing when you talk with the company. Don’t worry, if you do have slats as your base, you can just innovate and add something that is harder, for instance, plywood, which is a common material used in bases that require firmness. This plywood on top of the slats would be an ideal condition for you, given that the support is sufficient through means of the slats while being firm enough (from the plywood).

I would not consider this an apples-to-apples comparison because not much information is provided to me. I was about to ask you, what kind of specifications were you able to receive from the salesman/customer care rep you talked to? From their official website, all I can say is that they have reserved the right of keeping the materials they used for its construction hush and hence it’s not fairly possible for me to be able to make a full-fledged comparison of this mattress with any other mattress. None of the specifications are known to me and like I said their website was not very helpful. Hence, a proper frame of reference does not exist, to which I can compare other mattresses and unfortunately I cannot tell you if you were ripped off or not. But I guess a lot of it depends on how well you’re sleeping on the mattress, or if you like it. Like I mentioned in my previous post, you weren’t very specific about how the mattress was working out for you, all you’d mentioned was that it was damaged. This again leads to confusion because it is not clear if this damage was there beforehand or did you use the wrong bed frame to cause this disparity, etc. That said, many other mattresses make use of high-quality products in their memory foam (thereby lasting longer) that exist in the lower budget range, so that’s one thing to consider. But this alone cannot help you conclude that you got the wrong end of a deal. The design, construction and other specifications of this mattress are completely different from other companies. Hence a comparison is out of the question.

7. Joyce McGregor

Joyce McGregor New Member

I would like to add what @sleepmaniac has said. Certain basic factors need to be taken into account while deciding on the value of any purchase, particularly regarding suitability, durability and the general value of it. This is, of course, after the other important details that need to be considered by you while making the purchase itself. These include how it feels, your posture and alignment on it and other personal preferences often referred to as the PPP of the mattress (about how it feels). Naturally, another factor that is often considered the most important to customers, in general, is the price factor. Most customers just assume that a mattress’ value depends on the price alone, and this is a wide misconception. The value of any purchase depends a great deal on the quality of it as well. A mattress is only as good as the materials used to make it. Now if you buy a mattress that is reasonably priced, but you find with time that it’s breaking down faster than expected, which can only mean that it was infused with the cheap quality material you know that the value of the purchase is low. Similarly, if you buy a mattress for very cheap, and the same happens, you were only expecting that, and technically the value of the purchase is not too low.

In your case, if your mattress doesn’t work out for you at all, and you cannot return it either since you did spend a good amount of money on it, the overall value of the purchase would be very less. But again, this is just an assumption I’ve made based on the sole statement you made that stated you were disappointed with this purchase, and that the “damage had already been done.” Note that other factors are also inclusive while calculating the value of the purchase. It may also be relative to how other models compared to this mattress. Let’s say you narrowed it down to three choices, and within the three, the one you chose was best, then the value is appreciable. So as you can see, there’s no one way in deciding whether your purchase was up to the mark or not. It depends a great deal on how you feel about it, whether you’re sleeping well on it, whether you like the way it feels, whether you’re getting the right amount of sinkage, alignment, softness, bounciness, etc. Do tell us how you’re sleeping on your mattress, though since that would help us in making a fair assumption on whether your purchase was of value or not.

8. Tmaxwell

Tmaxwell New Member

I understand what you mean by the company being (sort of) shady about disclosing details on their online website and such because just as I started doing some research on my own about the mattress, I figured that out myself. Also, as I said, I didn’t do the appropriate amount of research before buying the mattress, so I did not ask them questions with regard to how much density and what kind of foam was used in each layer (this I’ve learnt about only now, I had no idea it had to do with durability), which I’m totally regretting now. There is a youtube link, however, which is the only source of information found on the internet about this mattress and is posted by Dormeo themselves, but even there they are not too transparent with their language. I feel a lot is being hidden from customers, and I only now found out about how memory foam mattresses are shunned. I swear, if only I’d found this forum a few days before, my life would’ve turned around. Sigh. Anyway, I guess you have mistaken my post. I’ve not received the mattress yet, only ordered it a while ago. I went to the retail chain with my wife, and we tried it out and liked it at the Sleep Country, and made the purchase the same day. I realized I made a mistake because it was our first try and I didn’t perform any additional tests on it (like you’ve suggested, @sleepmaniac), and I feel bad about that. Also, I don’t have the appropriate bed frame for this, which is what I meant to express through that frustrating post (sorry about that). Also, I meant the damage had been done in that I’d already made the purchase, and can’t have it replaced again. The mattress is not a defective piece or anything.

9. sleepmaniac

sleepmaniac New Member

Yes, I’ve checked this link out as soon as you started this thread but sadly enough it is not very informative. They have conveniently skipped out some main topics, such as the density of the layers of foam they have used, and also the types of foam and such. This is the only way in which you can get an estimated idea of how long the mattress could last you (its longevity). It is a significant factor one must consider before making a mattress purchase unless of course, they do not want their mattress to last for more than a year or two (which is seldom the case). I was able to track down some comments in one thread, but it is about another model of the Dormeo 9500 if I’m not wrong. It has similar properties to your model, just that it has an additional layer of the eco cell. But since I am not aware of your current line of mattresses, I think it’s significant that you call them up ASAP and find out about the thickness as well as densities of each layer of foam within their mattress. Note that this information would not be revealed by the Sleep Country (perhaps because they were instructed not to). Most companies do that just to get the salesmen work around the answer, beat around the bush a little and confuse the customers by throwing in some heavy mattress world talk, which they are bound to be unaware of. Chances are there that Dormeo themselves will also not disclose this information to you either.

But in case you do, I strongly recommend you note down the values of the densities and thickness of each layer of foam used during construction and share it on this thread! This would not only help me judge the quality of the mattress and its durability based on these factors but will also benefit other customers who are looking to buy this mattress. Even though Sleep Country does not refund you with a purchase you’ve already made, I’m sure some adjustments can be made, considering it hasn’t even reached you. You should read into that a little deeper and speak to the customer care ASAP. If you can get a full refund for the same, my strong recommendation would be to stay away from any company that does not disclose important details about their mattress construction on their official website. It can only lead to potential problems associated with the quality of the mattress. If they do happen to mention some replacements for the same that is inclusive of materials that are of lower quality/density, then chances are its durability as well as the overall value of purchase will be questionable. So my recommendation would be to lay off of it, and if you still want to go with memory foam, there are many better options that are way cheaper and have high-quality materials used in its construction process. Do get in touch with the customer care and update us about the current status, I’m sure there’s something they can do.

10. JosephNoll

JosephNoll New Member

Hello, @Tmaxwell. Thank you very much for creating this thread and sharing your reviews, because we too have had a similar experience in that we tried out the Dormeo mattress at a store and totally loved the way it felt (while my wife loved the back support and the overall body alignment with the spine) so we were pretty much sold on it.

Plus, we were able to swing in for a refundable policy (not 100% though) but figured that was good enough. Anyway, it’s the Dormeo 6700, and I have been looking for more than an hour now, and the only two sources I’ve found where it was mentioned was this very thread and that youtube video review from Dormeo (which was honestly garbage). They had no useful information on that whatsoever.

Now that I’ve read through this entire thread thoroughly, and seen that @sleepmaniac and @Mattresso have also given their insights, I feel we might have jumped the gun? Either way, I guess we will wait for a week or two before cashing in our refund because it did feel pretty heavenly at the store and was the first in 5 mattresses that felt like home to us.

The only thing that is getting me jittery is the fact that there is entirely no information on their website that can be taken into account, especially this model. Is there a reason for that? Clearly we didn’t look much into it while making the order and now I am freaking out and could use a “you did good” pep talk. But the only thing I’m happy about is that I am getting a refund even if I don’t like it.

That said, I am looking forward to reading some insight about how the mattress turned out to be or if you asked them to refund you, or what. Please let me know so that I can also plan accordingly. For now, I am getting cold feet, not able to sleep and wonder if what I chose was just right.

My wife said that we didn’t absolutely need a new mattress now and could wait it out for another year, but I was the one who insisted, and if it turns out now that this mattress does not work for us, I’ll be the one to blame (I don’t want that, considering we’ve only been married 6 months).

Any suggestions are welcome and will be accepted wholeheartedly. Also, I am thinking; if this mattress doesn’t work out for us, we are going a different direction, maybe pick it up a notch and go for a latex mattress?

I know that’s somewhat of a risk, for a person who’s never used latex before, but I am pretty much a daredevil (can’t you tell?) and all the good reviews are making me sort of hope the Dormeo doesn’t work for us.

11. Mattresso

Mattresso New Member

@JosephNoll, welcome to our forum.

One piece of advice, don’t go with whatever you read on this forum. Now, this is coming from me, and that’s saying something. What I mean is, while there’s nothing wrong with getting some opinions from other people and their personal experience, I wouldn’t recommend you make important decisions based off of those experiences. The reason why they have been put on this forum is that you can get a rough idea of how the mattress performs for different people. What I mean by all of this, is that you need to know what you can take directly from forums and what you have to keep as valuable insight. I’ll give you an example. Many posts talk about the customer service about a particular company, or their delivery service taking longer than usual, or their sales representatives. These are all information that can benefit you, and if you’re the kind who constantly calls them up to find out information about your mattress, you’d want to look out for one that makes sure they answer every possible query you may have on the subject. But at the same time, say a person finds this mattress too soft. That does not necessarily mean it will be the same outcome for you. This is because everyone’s perception of what feels soft/firm varies and often it’s the case that people get misled by information they get from others and find it not working out for them, leading to either returns/refunds or even worse, being stuck with it for all eternity.

This is why I suggest that while there’s nothing wrong with getting some insight from other customers on how they slept on it, it’s only truly possible to find out whether the mattress is truly cut out for you if YOU try it out. Either of the positive or negative reviews on any mattress or review site can only be used as mere guidance and nothing else. Oh, and also they are useful in providing information about the construction details about the mattress which is crucial (and is perhaps one of the most sought-after information on forums) because it ultimately decides whether your mattress is going to make it in the long run. In simpler terms, how long is your mattress going to last in terms of quality and longevity? For these points, these forums can be more than beneficial, and I try as best as I can to spread this information through my reviews. Note that any information about other aspects of the mattress are just mere experiences, and vary depending on each’s personal preferences and their level of comfort as well as firmness/softness bearing abilities.

This, of course, includes one of my favorite mattress terms, PPP which I mention anytime given the opportunity, which stands for Posture & alignment, Pressure Relief, and Personal Preferences. This might seem like something that is covered during your “mattress testing down at the retail store,” but honestly must be given serious attention to. Most customers just sit on a mattress, lie on it in the same position for about a minute or so and decide whether it’s comfortable. While comfort plays a major role in helping decide whether a mattress is truly cut out for you or not, there are other experiments which you must take into consideration. If not you might end up finding issues with your mattress later, perhaps post-trial period expiration, and you become desperate to have it replaced. Better safe than sorry, am I right? What I’m trying to say with all this is that another person’s reviews on the same mattress aren’t doing you much help in finding out whether the suitability or overall value of the purchase is good enough for you.

12. Joyce McGregor

It is very fishy considering that the website, in general, has no important information about any mattress either (does not apply particularly to your model, don’t worry). They conveniently skip out the densities of the polyfoam they have used in the core (that can help decide how much weight the bed can carry and also how long it can carry) as well as the densities of the memory foam layers (especially in the comfort layers to find out how fast they are likely to break down). Also, in general, all the components in each of the layers so that we can get a rough estimate of the overall quality of the mattress. If you can get through to customer care, and they are particularly sketchy about their details, try and ask them the density of the comfort layer, at least. This is the most important segment to find out when the sagging process or the softening of the foam begins (which marks the demise of the mattress in simple terms). Ensuring that there is no low-quality foam in the comfort layers can say a lot about the durability of the foam, further leading to extended longevity of the mattress.

13. sleepmaniac

sleepmaniac New Member

There are articles in forums that describe in detail the most important parts of the value of a mattress. I suggest you read this to get a detailed idea of how you can make meaningful comparisons of different mattresses based on their quality/value as well as how suitable it is for you (how well you sleep on it), longevity (how long you sleep on it) and its overall value. This post will be helpful in deciding which of the mattresses in your short list comes out most successful providing you the most ideal from the choices. These factors are all inclusive in your value equation and is important to get all of them in your favor, only then will the mattress be in your favor.

As @Mattresso said, there’s no one way to find out whether a mattress is suitable for you as well as someone else, unless you try it out for yourself. Also the feeling you may experience while lying on the mattress might be completely different for another person. The only way of finding out whether it matches your needs in terms of firmness/softness, overall comfort and most importantly PPP is through means of personal testing. These factors are all relative and purely subjective, hence taking advice from other people based off of this is highly misleading. Note that this is dependent on various factors such as sleeping positions, body types, shapes, weight, sensitivities, perceptions, personal choices and various situations that can surround you, hence the only person who can confirm the feel of the mattress to be your ideal choice is only you.

I believe I have stressed enough on that topic, and I’ll move on to the second most important factor, which is the longevity of the mattress, i.e., how long it’s going to last you. Unfortunately, this is where most customers fail – evaluating the durability because they are unaware of what to search for. Also, your advanced research and personal testing skills will not tell you the durability of the mattress, because other than a company saying “we use the best materials in our mattresses” or “our mattresses last customers for over ten years” there’s no way to evaluate it. Or is there? Of course, if you can find out this information and post it on this forum, myself and @Mattresso or @Joyce McGregor would be more than happy to help you out in deciding whether the foam is bound to soften or sag anytime soon. We can also maybe tell you if there are other sources wherein you can get better quality products for a lower price (for instance, local manufacturers, which I will recommend). Keep in mind that the top layer of the comfort layer (some mattresses have more than one layer of comfort) is the most crucial and while evaluating a mattress based on its longevity. It’s essential to find out the density and type of foam used in this layer (not always foam, but since yours has foam, I specified this). Since this is the weakest link in the mattress, chances of any mattress softening or sagging only increases if the foam infused in this layer is made of cheap material. This, in turn, affects the durability of the mattress, decreasing the overall value of the purchase. This is regardless of the brand because you’d be shocked with how big brands have been known to use low-quality products in their construction products, mostly because they have acquired global recognition and know that customers will come to buy their goods, even if they use low-quality materials. In this dog-eat-dog world, there are not many options we have to look up to, so it’s best you’re aware of all these facts and go informed while making any purchase.

14. Joyce McGregor

I would like to stress on the transparency of the company about disclosing the use of its materials in the construction process of the mattress. This is very important, and any company that seems to be shady with their details and beating around the bush is not worth the purchase. By hiding this information, they could be robbing you the opportunity to go a different way when finding out that the materials they use are of lower quality. That said, there are so many local manufacturers (available in all cities and states) who work tirelessly for the benefit of customers, and since they do not have established factories and such, it’s possible for you to get it customized according to your very needs. They also price it reasonably (some, practically a steal) and do not hide any information from the customers. This is one of the biggest win customers find and I’ve recommended close to 50 local manufacturers to so many customers already, who are so happy with their purchase. If you are buying it from a retail store, and you find that the salesperson cannot provide you with some information you were in search of, the least you can do is find out the quality/density of the comfort layers (if low, chances of premature softening as well as further breakdown increases). Also, the best option would be just to leave. Sure, this process is tedious, and most people find it nerve-racking, but it’s better to take the time out to find a good mattress than make an impulse buy and end up with a decision you regret for the rest of your life.

15. tiptoe

tiptoe New Member

Hey, @JosephNoll. I am new to this forum (any forum for that matter) and am still reading up on the basics for any mattress purchase, but I was wondering if you finally went through with the purchase of the Dormeo 6700 because honestly I tried this very model out in Sleep Country the other day and it blew my mind. I am aware of their non-refund policy, and I’m fine with the price, but I wanted some personal insight on your experience with the mattress.

I am not sure I want to go a different direction and could use some confirmation from your side. I already made the down payment, and since @Tmaxwell also never explained his case post-purchase, I am confused why no one seems to come back and update what they ended up with and how it turned out. I am not sure what he didn’t like about it, to be honest, and considering how much I’m paying for the same model, I can only say he got a great deal!

Either way, I am not unsatisfied with my purchase even after reading all the reviews on this thread. I appreciate the honest opinions from the experts, but honestly, I think this mattress might be ideal for it, and I’m going to go through with the purchase.

16. sleepmaniac

sleepmaniac New Member

Why hello there, @tiptoe. I hope you’ve liked your experience on this forum so far. I am glad you took the liberty of posting as soon as you joined, most people take a few days to get out of their shell, but I appreciate your dedication. Also, I like how you are certain with your choice and think the decision you made was right. No doubt, it might be just perfect for you, even though it wasn’t quite the same experience for @Tmaxwell, but as you said, he didn’t exactly specify his experience after it arrived, so we cannot assume anything.

While I am not sure how much of this very thread you were able to read, I would just like to say that it’s all well and good to get opinions from other customers, about their personal experiences and such, but honestly it has little to do with how the same mattress might work out for you. I just wrote a full-blown post on this, and I suggest you read everything @Mattresso and I had specified in our discussion with @JosephNoll on all of the aspects you must take into consideration while purchasing a mattress. The reason why I am stressing this point again is that people don’t seem to grasp just how important these factors are while making a mattress purchase. Now I know our posts are both super long, and I apologize for that. But trust me, it does contain a buttload of information that will be helpful to you, especially since you seem relatively new to the mattress world. There are so many options out there, and if you wanted to go with memory foam, I am sure you would’ve seen a tonne of options for you to choose from. I am also not sure how many you’ve personally tested yourself, but if you feel confident in your purchase, I don’t have much of a say. To keep this post under a certain number of words, I won’t elaborate on this topic any further, but the posts above should be helpful in providing you all the information you need :)

From this comment, I’m going ahead and assuming you have not read previous posts, wherein I mention the factors that are important in helping you understand the true value of a purchase and the misconception that people often have about its price is the sole factor. I rest my case. I do hope you go through the posts once again though and if you find it too long, I’ll summarize: there are basically three important segments to find out the value of any mattress buy, which is suitability (how well you’re sleeping on the mattress), durability (how long your mattress is going to last you) as well as the overall value of the mattress, which has to do with factors such as your comfort level, pressure relief, body alignment, posture etc.

17. tiptoe

tiptoe New Member

Frankly, I went through it but found it to be too technical. Anyway, I made the purchase and got my mattress yesterday. Would wait for some days before I post about my experience.