sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Store Mattress Hub Wichita, 416 N Rock Rd Wichita, KS

Staff

Staff

Administrator
This is a dedicated community page for Mattress Hub Wichita, 416 N Rock Rd Wichita, KS. Here you may ask questions, discuss your concerns, post experiences and reviews. Mattress Hub offers top brand mattresses including- Tempur-pedic, Beauty Rest, Aireloom, Quilbed, Stearns & Foster. Their stores are located in Kansas with 5 branches in Wichita If you have visited this store, please post your opinions.

PS: This is a Staff post moved to top.

H

holden

While on break during lunchtime, I happened to visit The Mattress HUB looking for a firm mattress that would support my back. Having no specific brand in mind, I talked with Matt who showed me some wonderful models and assisted me in selecting the right one. Just for the friendly attitude of Matt, I would like to revisit The Mattress HUB.

H

hotbed

Matt at The Mattress HUB was a pleasure to work with. He helped us understand different sleep patterns, various types available as well as different sleep positions. Never knew there was so much to know about sleep. I used just to hit the sack, and that’s it. That said, I ended up buying a Tempur-Pedic as well as a mattress topper. I would certainly recommend visiting this store and meeting Matt before planning to buy a mattress.

Janessa

Janessa

Serta is one of the best mattresses that I have ever used. The one that I was using had worn out, and I stepped into The Mattress HUB hoping to find a Serta at a reasonable price. The options that they have are just out of this world. The staff is also accommodating and friendly and assisted me finding the perfect Serta for me. For all your mattress needs in Wichita, visit The Mattress HUB.

Cora

Cora

For me, the two essential things while visiting any mattress store are - etiquette of the staff and the models on offer. And I am pleased that The Mattress HUB ticks both the boxes. The staff was extremely courteous, and the brands which the store had on offer were fantastic. Keep up the excellent work, The Mattress HUB.

R

richardravosa7

I dreaded purchasing a new mattress. More than the product it is the process which irritates me; sales rep trying to push a particular brand and appalling customer service. I had these thoughts when I entered The Mattress Hub, and I would be happy to say all my doubts were unnecessary. The staff was great, the products on offer were outstanding and last but not the least, the deals offered were very good. Would surely return to The Mattress HUB.

O

Oakshield

I would start off by saying that I am a veteran in retail, having worked in the industry for more than 22 years, and I know plenty about the retail sector. I was genuinely pleased with the courteous staff at The Mattress HUB, right from the owner to the sales rep. We had no particular brand in mind and had lots of questions. The team showed us great brands within affordable price range. The whole process was seamless from the beginning to the end. Hats off to you guys.