sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Platform Bed Mantua Insta Lock Queen Size Bed Frame

T

Tamara

The Mantua Insta Lock Bed Frame is superb. I did not think that the quality would be so good, given the price. But my concerns were addressed when I saw this mattress. Our queen mattress fits perfectly on this frame. I’ve attached this frame to one side of the bedroom, so the wall acts as support to it.

Very happy with the frame.

maren

maren

The Mantua Insta Lock Bed Frame is superb. I did not think that the quality would be so good, given the price. But my concerns were addressed when I saw this mattress. Our queen mattress fits perfectly on this frame. I’ve attached this frame to one side of the bedroom, so the wall acts as a support to it.

Very happy with the frame.
Hey! Got the same bed frame! Assembling this frame was a little tricky because of the shitty instructions. I researched a little bit and found a video online, which clearly showed how to assemble this. Followed it to the “T,” and the frame was set up in a few minutes. The structure, despite its weight, can be moved around easily. Satisfied.

D

Doobi

I got this bed frame last year, and it has served me well. There was a problem with the original frame. I called up the customer service, and they happily replaced it. The replacement model was better, and there were no problems whatsoever with it. I definitely recommend it to anyone and everyone.

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn us commissions.

A

abbygail21

One helluva bedframe. It is quite sturdy and heavy-duty. Moving this frame, despite its weight, is easy. A perfect fit for my mattress.

We are looking forward to using this for many years to come.

IsLa_MoRrIs

IsLa_MoRrIs

Is this frame suitable for only queen? I have a king mattress. Also, is there any chance of changing the rollers?

D

Doobi

Is this frame suitable for only queen? I have a king mattress. Also, is there any chance of changing the rollers?
Though the product description says queen, I think it can accommodate a king. However, check with a mattress store first and then order, lest you end up with a frame that does not fit. Regarding rollers, the frame comes with rollers, so we cannot change the rollers. Good Luck.

cute_energy2

cute_energy2

Great purchase. I loved the quality and finish of the frame. The assembly was easy-peasy and did not require any rocket science. Happy.

SleepMaster

SleepMaster

Administrator
Staff member
If you are looking to buy bed frames, do check out the best selling bed frames. Personally I would just get the AmazonBasics platform bed, they do get the basics right at low prices :)

Note: sleepaider is supported by readers. We may earn commissions when you buy with our links

arleth23

arleth23

Does the frame’s center support run side-to-side or head-to-toe? Will this frame work for a split mattress with box springs?

maren

maren

Does the frame’s center support run side-to-side or head-to-toe? Will this frame work for a split mattress with box springs?
We set it up from head-to-toe. I am not sure about the split mattress. There is a little gap between the mattress and the frame. Feel that box springs will not work due to lack of frame support underneath. I suggest getting in touch with the seller or any local mattress store and check out.

brilee

brilee

This bed frame is not heavy duty in any way. I weigh only 158lbs and sleep alone. Just months after using it, the right leg got wobbly and snapped. I tried to contact the seller, but he did nothing to help. Despite having a warranty, the company is not ready to replace the frame, giving some vague excuse.

I decided to sell it in scrap and go for a bed frame from a tad bit decent company like the zinus michelle, which frankly feels much sturdier!!!

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn us commissions.