sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Platform Bed Log Bunk Beds twin over queen from Midwest Log Furniture

Staff

Staff

Administrator
Dedicated community forum page for log wood cabin bunk beds twin over queen for sale from Midwest Log Furniture.
. For Here you may ask questions, discuss your concerns, post experiences and reviews. PS: This is a staff post moved to the top.

M

minha21

Excellent!!! Bunk beds by Midwest Log Furniture are superb. Period.

I ordered a set for my children. The delivery was prompt. My children immediately liked the bunk beds which met their as well as my expectations. I also got some foam mattresses (from Amazon) to go with it. The fact that it is unfinished also allows us to paint it with our colors. I like it as it is, but the last word rests with my children, so let’s see.

Very happy with the purchase. We look forward to many, many years of use.

H

HARDY

What is the length of the post from the floor? Gap between the bottom of the top mattress and the floor?

G

Gracee26

This is a good bed, but the excess charges peeve me. The beds are costlier when you buy it from Amazon. If I had got it directly from Midwest Furniture, then it would have been $100 less, and delivered free, unlike the additional $125 shipping charges when getting from Amazon. I need to be more careful while ordering from Amazon.

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn commissions.

ADVITH1989

ADVITH1989

Is it sealed wood? If yes, sealed with what? Also, does it take stain very well?

G

Gracee26

Is it sealed wood? If yes, sealed with what? Also, does it take stain very well?
I do not think it is a sealed wood. The company calls it their unfinished collection, so the wood used is natural raw wood. Yes, it does take stains well.

A

amare

Can someone tell the difference between the bunks? What is the underside clearance? Any recommendations on mattresses?

M

minha21

Can someone tell the difference between the bunks? What is the underside clearance? Any recommendations on mattresses?
The difference between the bunks is 34.5 inches. The bunk bed offers an underside clearance of 5 inches from the ground (cannot store much). I used an 8” mattress, and my kids love it.