sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Pillows Jackson Cervical Roll Pillow Reviews

N

Nelly

I always use regular pillows when I go to sleep, but end up sleeping on my hands due to lack of neck support. I chanced upon the Jackson Cervical Roll Pillow and was quite intrigued. At less than $15, it did not seem a bad proposition at all. Using it now, I can say it offers a good blend of comfort and support. I have been using it regularly for the past six months and have noticed a decrease in neck pain. An occasional fluffing up, and it is good to go for another year or so.

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn us commissions.

BaTmAn1997

BaTmAn1997

I always use regular pillows when I go to sleep, but end up sleeping on my hands due to lack of neck support. I chanced upon the Jackson Cervical Roll Pillow and was quite intrigued. At less than $15, it did not seem a bad proposition at all. Using it now, I can say it offers a good blend of comfort and support. I have been using it regularly for the past six months and have noticed a decrease in neck pain. An occasional fluffing up, and it is good to go for another year or so.
I like it too. This pillow was a little small than shown….but then it does what it is intended to do - provide firm support to the neck. It also works well as a back roll. Waiting to see how it holds up after three months.

N

nayadaur

Dimensions? Does it come in different densities?

elmer-stevens

elmer-stevens

This is a piece of crap. Not as per advertisement. Just a week into a purchase, the seams have come apart. Moreover, it was supposed to be soft in the middle and firm at ends, but the pillow that I got was firm everywhere. It ended up worsening my neck pain. I started using it as a leg roll, and it works better.

IsLaH30

IsLaH30

This is not an original Ruth Jackson Cervical Neck Pillow. It is an imitation. I have not come across an original Ruth Jackson pillow after Ruth sold the rights for this pillow.

That said, compared to other imitators, this pillow is of decent quality. It arrived on time. A little firmer (should have had a lesser filling), but it does provide proper neck support. This pillow is worth recommending.

IsLaH30

IsLaH30

Is the pillow washable?
I don’t wash the pillow. I use different pillow covers that fit the pillow and then wash them. The pillow is made up of foam-like filling, and I won’t take a chance of washing it.

R

RyderJones

This pillow was firm in the middle, could have done with a little lesser filling. I could not use it the whole night due to the stiffness. That said, it works wonderfully as leg and lumbar roll. So, this pillow is staying.