Ivory Liquid Hand Soap refill

Discussion in 'Sleep Apnea & CPAP Users Forum' started by OlivierCarles7, Sep 18, 2017.

1. OlivierCarles7

OlivierCarles7 New Member

Hello friends,

Can anybody suggest me soap that does not have fragrance or scent? I have been using Ivory Liquid, which is not readily available nowadays. We tried getting some soaps from Target, but all had some fragrance in it. I am very allergic to scents, and strong smells and the alternatives offered by my friends have been of no help.

I am using 7th Generation Free and Clear Hand Wash currently, but it does not feel ideal for me. Also, it does not have any large refill pack, which is another drawback.

Any help in this regard would be useful.

2. Steele09

Steele09 New Member

Oh great, somebody else is also worried about lack of pure unscented products. I thought I was only facing this problem. I think you can try some products by people who make soaps as a hobby. You can check out the link https://www.bulkapothecary.com/

I have not used those, but you can give it a try.

3. dentalget

dentalget New Member

Hi @OlivierCarles7,

Since 7th generation is bothering you, I think you can go ahead with either Clearly Natural Unscented Pure and Natural Glycerin Soap or Dr. Bronner's Unscented Pure-Castile Liquid Baby Soap. You can get both products at Amazon. You can also check out this link for more options http://www.nextag.com/shopping/products?search=ivory+liquid+soap

Frankly, I do not use these liquids for clearing the CPAP hose and mask (if you intend to use for similar purposes), I use water and vinegar mix rinse…has always worked for me. Anyways, good luck with the soap hunting and do keep us posted.

4. Floppy101111

Floppy101111 New Member

Frankly, I did not get the reason why you would want to use Ivory liquid soap. Is it for cleaning CPAP accessories or for hands?

5. Kahi

Kahi New Member

If you enough dough to spare, then Amazon still sells Ivory Liquid soap. It's highly overpriced though.

6. drove

drove New Member

You can try products from Method, though they do use fragrances in their products…you can check out their products at this link https://methodhome.com/

7. OlivierCarles7

OlivierCarles7 New Member

Well thanks for the responses, have not entirely settled on a particular brand, but would like to check out the links and see where this leads to. A big thank you to everyone.

8. danvozza77

danvozza77 New Member

If using for CPAP accessories, you can try out Johnson and Johnson Baby Shampoo; it does not give out any odor.