sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Platform Bed HOFISH Wooden Framed Adjustable Bed Reviews

M

MUSTAFA

I was on the lookout for an electric adjustable bed. I came across the HOFISH Wooden Framed Adjustable bed and was pleased by the features described.

The bed was packed very well, and the delivery was on time. The assembly was hiccup-free and did not require any rocket science. The bed frame is solidly built, loaded with different features and adjustments. There was an issue with the remote, but the company was quick to respond and gave a replacement remote.

Looking forward to long blissful sleep on it.

SleepMaster

SleepMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the review. The product @MUSTAFA is talking about is this one here.

If you are here you may also want to look at the best selling adjustable bases.

This page will now serve as the dedicated community forum page for HOFISH Wooden Framed Adjustable Bed. Here members may post their reviews and experiences about the product, ask questions, discuss concerns! Off topic posts will be deleted.

Note: sleepaider is supported by readers. We may earn commissions when you buy with our links

noCarb

noCarb

I got a HOFISH adjustable bed frame a few months back. The bed worked fine for three months and then stopped suddenly. While trying to move it into a position, it made a weird noise. The bed also did not come back to the original position.

I contacted the customer service who were gracious enough to look into the issues and come to the conclusion that the remote control was the culprit. A replacement remote was sent, and the company also followed up to check if the bed was working correctly. It was.

Happy with the prompt response of the company.

V

Vir

One helluva bed. I have got two HOFISH bed frames, and they have been serving us well. We are heavyset people and were worried if the motor could lift our weight. It turns out the bed has powerful German motors that can lift 750 pounds. I’ve been using it for a year now without any problems and hope to continue using it for many years to come.

noCarb

noCarb

Can we place any mattress on it?
I am not sure. The frame has numerous adjustments and ideally needs a mattress that could bear the various bends that it will have to face. I have a custom-made mattress.

Musab

Musab

This bed broke after one month of use. I had purchased a HOFISH adjustable bed after seeing the warranty on offer. One month of use and the bed has stopped functioning. The head does not rise properly, and when it does, there is some problem with the foot section.

Moreover, the weld present on the head broke. The metal strips that support the head and foot section are so thin that it needed re-welding. Not sure when it will break again.

I contacted the customer service and asked them to exchange it since it was a manufacturing defect. They did not respond for a long time, and when they did, they said they are ready to give a replacement bed, but I need to make some payment. I was not ready to pay a dime and said it is either exchange or nothing. The customer service stopped responding to my calls and e-mails.

I am now stuck with a non-functional adjustable bed that does nothing but occupy the space. I have shifted it to the garage while I think of ways of disposing it.

I won’t go for any products offered by this company.

R

roxanne

I want to use this bed on platform beds. Any suggestions?

V

Vir

I want to use this bed on platform beds. Any suggestions?
I don’t think that you can use it on platform beds. The motors need some under bed clearance to properly operate. If you are worried about excess bed heights, then this bed frame comes with three leg options. Get in touch with the company and they will guide you.

Cheers!!!

SleepMaster

SleepMaster

Administrator
Staff member
I am now stuck with a non-functional adjustable bed that does nothing but occupy the space. I have shifted it to the garage while I think of ways of disposing it.
If you can afford it, just go for the Lucid L300 eyes closed :)