sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Platform Bed Glideaway Elevation Adjustable Bed Reviews

E

Estefania28

Purchased Elevation GLIDEAWAY last week and it's a new favorite at home. Everyone has tried a sleeping position and loved it. I also loved the flat position on the bed which, I am sure most of the people do not know.

If you ask me, this bed is similar to a box spring mattress with few extras. Mind you, it’s extremely heavy and use white-glove service to get it inside. One of the better investments(yes I call it that) I have made.

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn commissions.

baylen

baylen

I remember Elevation GLIDEAWAY!! A lovely bed that allowed my wife and me to sleep comfortably in different positions. We might have used this bed for maybe seven months before things started falling apart. There were issues with the motor. The elevation mechanism conked out thrice. While elevating the bed, there is a death rattle and a jerk…the list is endless.

Very angry and disappointed with the bed. The company was understanding, and the mechanics were out of this world, but they could not rectify the machine. Finally, I returned it and got a new one. Hope this lasts longer.

H

huck1967

I have issues with sleeping on a flatbed and the elevation which pillows give is not sufficient and most of the night, I sleep in a weird position which is neither slouching nor sitting…I do not have a word for it. Unable to see my agony, my wife ordered this excellent bed. I was skeptic at first, but Rhea was unflinching when it came to supporting this bed. She even got a natural latex Talalay mattress for an added measure. The result, refreshing and blissful sleep after a long time.

The bed allows me to raise my head in a comfortable position, and Rhea is also not affected by it. There are so many features in this bed that I am still trying to learn, but so far so good.

T

Tyshawn

Do we need to get in touch with the seller or manufacturer for the in-home extended warranty? Also, I want longer legs on the bed.

E

Estefania28

Do we need to get in touch with the seller or manufacturer for the in-home extended warranty? Also, I want longer legs on the bed.
I have got a 10-year in-home extended warranty. I contacted the Amazon seller, who did the needful. The legs on my bed were okay for me. But, I am sure that the seller will be able to address this issue. Get in touch with them and see how it goes.

#Staff edit: user mentioned word attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn commissions.

A

aida

Is the bed noisy when we adjust it? I do not want my spouse to wake up while I am trying to adjust the bed.

H

huck1967

Is the bed noisy when we adjust it? I do not want my spouse to wake up while I am trying to adjust the bed.
The bed does make some humming sound when one is adjusting the bed. However, it also depends on the weight of your spouse and how deep sleep he or she is in. My wife does not notice anything when I am adjusting the elevation.

R

ryder

We have tried several adjustable beds but were not pleased with any one of them. We finally zeroed in on this adjustable bed, and boy is it worth the purchase. They work wonderful and has allowed my husband and me to have a peaceful and refreshing sleep. The motor is smooth. The added features are also good enough. Most importantly, it is very sturdy. Rob and I could not be happier.

SleepMaster

SleepMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Guys, There are some pretty good Adjustable bases on Amazon. Have a look at these before making a decision.

Note: sleepaider is supported by readers. We may earn commissions when you buy with our links

JAYLA1966

JAYLA1966

Does the box weigh too much? I am looking specifics for a split king

R

ryder

Does the box weigh too much? I am looking specifics for a split king
The lift kit is already installed, so the whole thing comes in two boxes, each weighing 185lbs. You can do your math….if you go for the Odessa model which my sister opted for, the lift kit comes in a separate box which can be easier to handle.

B

butts_and_guts

Can we adjust the legs? Wanting to order one for my grandma.

zoe roberts

zoe roberts

Can we adjust the legs? Wanting to order one for my grandma.
The legs are adjustable. You can lower or increase the height as you wish. Check out with the seller and see if they offer anything when it comes to legs as well as something extra, which can help your grandma sleep better.