Englander Tension Ease Mattress Complaint!

Discussion in 'Mattress User Reviews, Ratings & Discussions' started by ramon80, Aug 7, 2017.

1. ramon80

ramon80 New Member

Here is my review, a complaint rather. We have recently bought two Englander mattresses with boxsprings (innerspring with a memory foam layer). My wife said the mattress was retaining body heat. True, even I noticed it in my mattress. After a week, she could not longer sleep in her mattress and exchanged it for a different brand.

I managed to use mine for a whole month because the store required that the mattress be used for at least 30 days. Another thing was that it was very hard when I slept on my side, sometimes my arm goes numb and often I wake up with pains in the back and shoulders.

Finally, I followed my wife's strategy and got myself another brand in exchange. Since then things have improved a lot.

I would not recommend this mattress to anyone.

2. Ivan

Ivan New Member

I have been using my Tension Ease mattress for over seven years. Recently I happened to be at a store and tried a new Tension Ease there. I noticed how my seven year old mattress still felt just like the floor model at the store. My older mattress had sunken in the middle, but not this one. Even today, it feels like bran new.

3. Sage

Sage New Member

I have bought an Englander Tension Ease mattress a couple months ago for $600 and found that the mattress was worth every penny. It has been built with quality. It doesn't sag or overly heat up. I suffer from scoliosis but after I started sleeping in this mattress I no longer have serious pain the hips like earlier and I am able to drive long distances every day for my job, without my hips hurting. It's even better than the Serta I-series. Each day I look forward to a comfortable night on the mattress. I have never slept better.