sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Accessories Easy King Bed Doubling System Kit

eoghan24

eoghan24

I had some friends coming over and wanted a comfortable bed for them. I was not willing to spend money on purchasing a king or queen that I won’t use regularly. I searched online and came across this alternative. The Easy King bed doubling system did the job :) The kit contained a mattress connector belt and a washable bed bridge.

The quality is impressive. The top cover offered by Easy King has the same look and feel of my regular mattress topper. There is a plush underside layer that takes care of any humps or dips. The installation was also simple. The depth options offered by Easy King means we can use this belt on any tops.

My friends did not complain of any discomfort.

Thank you, Easy King, for such a wonderful kit.

SleepMaster

SleepMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the review. The product @eoghan24 is talking about is this one here.

If you are here you may also want to look at the best selling bed accessories.

This page will now serve as the dedicated community forum page for Easy King Bed Doubling System. Here members may post their reviews and experiences about the product, ask questions, discuss concerns! Off topic posts will be deleted.

Note: sleepaider is supported by readers. We may earn commissions when you buy with our links

born2pizza

born2pizza

The Easy King bed doubling system did the job :) The kit contained a mattress connector belt and a washable bed bridge.

The quality is impressive. The top cover offered by Easy King has the same look and feel of my regular mattress topper. There is a plush underside layer that takes care of any humps or dips. The installation was also simple. The depth options offered by Easy King means we can use this belt on any tops.
Oh yes, this bed doubler by Easy King is an essential tool if you have Twin XLs and want to convert it to a king bed. The strap keeps the mattress snugly together. The foam did not work on my bed, so I used it to fill the crack and then strapped both the beds together. A foam pad and a good mattress cover, and viola I have a king bed ready. My family was surprised by the presence of a king in our guest room.

Noone suspected it was 2 singles. That’s shows how good it is. Very pleased.

born2pizza

born2pizza

Length of the fabric and the filler pad?
I have not measured these to the last millimeter but can say that the pad and cover are long enough to cover the twin XLs and tuck in both sides. The bridge does good work. I did not face any slippage and it provided one quality king bed.

C

Cloud-Yo

Good design, but lacks proper execution. The belt is of cheap quality and doesn’t hold the pad properly. If tightened, then the latch pops out, and if the strap is released, it slackens. The pad also does not sit properly on the twin XLs. It keeps falling into a gap within a few days. Thanks to the cheap strap latch, the pad does not stay in place and the mattresses are not secured tightly. Very disappointed.

harlowe1992

harlowe1992

Can this work if the twins have wooden frames that surround the box springs?

C

Cloud-Yo

Can this work if the twins have wooden frames that surround the box springs?
This will work because the strap is supposed to go around the mattress, and the box springs do not come into the picture.

Genius-Generous1991

Genius-Generous1991

The contraption is imperfect but much better than others present in the market.

The kit comes with a super cheap chintzy plastic strap that is supposed to hold the cover in place. If one tries to tighten it too much, then it might break. The cover also falls into the gap. That said, it still is better than nothing. Not great. Not like how the company says, "this contraption won't make two twin XLs into one comfortable king bed". IMO this is passable for a few days of sleeping, most suitably in a guest room.

D

desiree

I have a foam divider strip, which creates a small bump when the bed is made. Will this doubling kit make it more noticeable?

gwenivere

gwenivere

I have a foam divider strip, which creates a small bump when the bed is made. Will this doubling kit make it more noticeable?
Not a significant difference. It will increase the bump by a little bit, but use a king mattress cover over it and the bump will stop being so obvious.