CPAP nightstand

Discussion in 'Sleep Apnea & CPAP Users Forum' started by CelL4, Oct 20, 2017.

1. CelL4

CelL4 New Member

Hello everybody.

I was searching for a multipurpose nightstand to keep my CPAP machine and other stuff when I stumbled upon one at Amazon. I just fell in love with it at first sight and immediately ordered it, though the price was a bit high ($250). When it arrived, I was relieved that it was an excellent decision to make. The nightstand has enabled to keep my CPAP machine and supplies neatly organized and when not in use, can keep it hidden away.

2. bippy

bippy New Member

It looks good. One question though. Is it entirely made of wood or particle board?

3. CelL4

CelL4 New Member

I think it is a combination of both. Though not a piece to be handed down through generations, it serves the purpose for which it has been built.

4. Dimity

Dimity New Member

I bought a similar looking product from eBay. While it helped to organize my CPAP stuff neatly, what impressed me the most is the drastic reduction in noise while it was inside the stand. It is an excellent thing.

5. sunkissed23

sunkissed23 New Member

Could not agree more with @CelL4. I think I got my stand for less than $160 (can’t remember). I just have to slide machine out when I want to use it. In the morning, I wipe my mask, note down my night readings, and slide the machine back and close the nightstand. Seeing an excellent product after a long time.

6. jacuzzi

jacuzzi New Member

I use a CPAP with humidity settings. Was wondering whether the humidity settings would be affected in case the stand door has to be closed?

7. NigelD

NigelD New Member

No, the settings would not be affected. The stand comes with holes on the sides (left or right depending on model) and the back, which would help in keeping the vent in place. You can also keep the dresser open if you want. I keep the stand closed and have not faced any issues with it so far.

8. derek

derek New Member

I use a simple 3-tier wire fence to keep my CPAP stuff. Comes pretty cheap at $35, so no questions on that front.

9. evie

evie New Member

Saw the one on Amazon. For a nightstand, it seems very costly. Would like to pass this one.

10. igloo

igloo New Member

This stuff looks nice. It never crossed my mind that such a thing would even exist. Placing my order for one right now.

11. fiasco

fiasco New Member

Somebody has already started saving for Christmas surprise.:wink::wink::wink:

12. whizbang

whizbang New Member

Well, I got a similar sort of table made for my use. My wife and I have OSA, and we both use CPAP. So, I talked with my local carpenter and got a custom-made stand which can keep our supplies as well as machines and other stuff neatly organized. The ones shown on Amazon and eBay are also nice BTW.