CPAP Mask Liners suggestions? Remzzzs or silent night masks??

Discussion in 'Sleep Apnea & CPAP Users Forum' started by Harry, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Harry

Harry New Member

Hello Friends,

I have been told that Medicare allows three-month trial of CPAP and would pay 80% of the amount for CPAP supplies. I am planning to get CPAP mask liners and am leaning towards REMzzz liners. I am not sure if I would need prescription for it. My face sweats a lot while using a heated humidifier and was thinking that using liners might help in controlling that as well as mask leakages.

2. wonky

wonky New Member

I would avoid REMzzz liners. I tried it once but was very expensive, and I was not comfortable with it. I tried Pad A Cheek® liners, and it was excellent. My liners used to slip due to sweat but Pad A Cheek® liners have stayed in place. It is a well-designed product. I think one can see their range here - http://www.padacheek.com/index.html

3. ragtag

ragtag New Member

You can try Silent Night™ Comfort Seal Liners. They offer a monthly pack of 4 liners for $24.95 and each can be used for around 6 to 8 days. One of my friends use it, and he vouches for its comfort. I, on the other hand, am a loyal Pad A Cheek, ® customer. These liners if used and taken care of properly can last for months and for me cost is a significant factor and Pad A Cheek® comes good on it.

4. Brooklyn

Brooklyn New Member

I would suggest you not to go for REMzzzz simply because it keeps falling off and curls up. I had to wage war to fit the liner again into the mask. Just for this, I switched to Pad A Cheek®, and it has been a smooth ride till now. I have also bought it for my travel APAP and keep it in a Ziploc bag.

5. Alina

Alina New Member

I tried Silent Night™ Comfort Seal Liners, Remzzz, and Pad A Cheek®, and finally ended up using Remzzz because it was very convenient to clean each morning. Moreover, I did not like looping my liners over the mask, guess that also influenced my decision.

6. jargogle

jargogle New Member

Well, you can have your custom-made REMzzz liners by using one for the pattern and using an old but well-washed cotton shirt. They tend to last longer and are very, very cheap.

7. ANaBel

ANaBel New Member

I use Pad A Cheek® simply because the liner they give for AirTouch F20 mask liner is too comfortable for me. It really absorbs all the sweat that comes with using my mask.

8. LEONARDO

LEONARDO New Member

I have an Eson™ 2 Nasal Mask, and when I was searching for a liner for it, I could not get it anywhere. I check at Pad A Cheek® site, but even they did not have it. Not sure what to do.

9. jesus1961

jesus1961 New Member

Just put a note to Karen, and she would surely help you out with the need. Karen is very prompt and goes out of the way to help her customers. Hope you get what you need.

As for me, I always loved my workout t-shirts, so took a printout of the mask liner pattern, drew them on my tee’s and cut them. Took about 20 minutes, but I have lots of liners with me…so now no need to worry about liners…Caution: this might not work for all. User discretion is advised.

10. ADeLine

ADeLine New Member

I got samples of RemZzzzs and fell in love with them immediately. However, saw the price tag, and nearly passed out. Got online, checked out Pad A Cheek® and got my liners.

This is my story so far of using mask liners.

11. Jace

Jace New Member

I used REMzzzz for nearly ten days, and though it reduced leaks and gave a warm and comfortable feeling, I am not sure if I can use them every day. Point is I cannot spend my night fighting with my liner every night. Also, I had ordered the forehead liner but ended up having indentations, and liner made things worse. BTW I use a Simplus™ mask by F&P.

12. goo

goo New Member

I think the adjustment is too tight hence the indentations. The forehead adjustment should always be kept loose. You can check out with Pad A Cheek® for a good liner. I think they have a wide range and also provide custom-made liners.

13. edward

edward New Member

Seem to be the odd one out, but I love my REMzzz mask liners. I use a single liner for a week, and it lasts me for a long time. I use it for Quattro FX FFM, and the liner has been a loyal servant to me.

14. Kaelyn

Kaelyn New Member

Oh God, thanks. I had just ordered REMzzzz and going through the posts, was wondering if I made a wrong choice. But thanks to @edward, I am filled with enthusiasm for trying my new mask liner.