sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Sheets & Blankets Copper Pearl River Swaddle blankets

A

ABHIRAM1986

I love these swaddles by Copper Pearl. I have three to four of these and have been using them even before my child was born. He is three now and absolutely love these blankets. The blankets are soft and stretch without losing its shape. The stretchiness helps in swaddling Josh around it and keep him swaddled. The soft feel helps the child not feel uncomfortable. It is super easy to wash and dry. Highly recommended.

Sahir

Sahir

Watch out, the blanket bleeds. I washed it along with other clothes and ruined every cloth that was with it…My bad. Never thought it could bleed. On the bright side, the softness was intact.

Loic63

Loic63

I am not sure if it is only my blanket or others have faced the same problem, but a few washes have rendered the blanket unusable. It has become very harsh and has lost the soft touch. I followed every single wash instructions but still ended up with a harsh blanket. Besides using it for cleaning the floor, I do not see any use of it. Very Bummed.

sky bully

sky bully

Can someone tell me the best hat that best matches this blanket? Also, is the color navy or lighter?

Rami

Rami

Can someone tell me the best hat that best matches this blanket? Also, is the color navy or lighter?
I bought the Elivia swaddle & hat combo set, so did not buy the hat seperately. But if you already bought the swaddle then look for a River Top knot hat best suits this blanket. It is available on Amazon. The color is a deep, royal blue color.

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn commissions.

M

mabEl

This is my third Copper Pearl swaddle. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM!!! Besides swaddle, these blankets are perfect for a car seat cover, nursing cover... anything. The blanket helps keep my toddler swaddled all night. I was not able to do this with a muslin swaddle. These blankets are beautiful and can be washed easily. IMHO, it is a must-have in every house

Z

zayvion

I own four copper pearls swaddles and all of them have done their job perfectly till now. These blankets are big and I’m pretty sure that my daughter and my son will grow with them. The colors on offer are very good. The royal blue color is intense and very pretty. The forest swaddle is also wonderful. The only problem that I have with these blankets is that these tend to pill after some time. The softness is there but pilling increases. Not sure if it’s the washing or anything else.

But for the price that they are on offer, I think it is a good value for money

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn commissions.