sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Pillows Chiroflow Premium Water Pillow Reviews

29zola

My chiropractor had at first suggested using a water pillow for my neck pain and migraines. I was skeptical, but went ahead with her advice and got one. It worked fine for nearly five years. Last year, it broke beyond repair.

I searched online for a similar pillow and stumbled upon Chiroflow’s water base pillow. At less than $100, it was worth a try. This pillow works just like the one provided by my chiropractor. It allows my neck to stay aligned the whole night. Fill the water as required and you are good to go. The best thing about this pillow is that water does not slosh around. Get the air out and the water stays in a place through the night. No leaks either.

I suggest wrapping the pillow in a protective cover to save it from getting dirty.

SleepMaster

SleepMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the review. The product @29zola is talking about is this one here.

If you are here you may also want to look at the best selling specialty medical pillows.

This page will now serve as the dedicated community forum page for Chiroflow Waterbase Waterpillow. Here members may post their reviews and experiences about the product, ask questions, discuss concerns! Off topic posts will be deleted.

Note: sleepaider is supported by readers. We may earn commissions when you buy with our links

Dilan

Dilan

My fourth water pillow and by far the best. I drive long haul trucks for a living, and the constant driving has resulted in severe neck pain. My doctor advised me to use a water pillow. My colleagues suggested using the Chiroflow pillow and I am pleased with its performance. The premise is simple. Figure out the appropriate amount of water you need, squish out the excess air, lock it and you are good to go.

Finding the correct amount will take some days, but once you get used to it, then this pillow will be your favorite. Be sure to rotate the pillows so that there is no uneven pressure or pooling of water.

Worth every penny.

mcdonalid

mcdonalid

I purchased this pillow following a suggestion from my doctor. This pillow has been with me for barely 3 weeks, but I have started noticing that the seam was slowly coming apart. For the price, it should have lasted much longer no? This pillow does its job well, but little more focus on the overall quality of the product wouldn’t have harmed anyone. Planning to re-sew the pillows.

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn us commissions.

K

Karon

I noticed something weird on my pillow. There is some roughness under the pillow. I flipped it and there was a stain. It did not smell at all. Just a weird stain. It was bang in the middle. I have a pillow cover. It seemed like mold, but not sure. No idea how and why it appeared. Might need to put Sherlock on the case.

A

Aggressively Cool

Read somewhere the pillow changes height. How?

A

ADVIKA

Read somewhere the pillow changes height. How?
Hey there,

What it means is that the pillow changes its density. More the amount of the water, the firmer it becomes, the lesser, softer it becomes. You can fill it as per your requirement. The best part is that any level of water will still provide good support to your neck.

alexis carroll

alexis carroll

I LOVE this water pillow! No idea about the workings, but hell does it work or what! Regular use of this pillow has resulted in reduced pain and cramps. The price was on the dot, the shipping quick, and packaging spot on.

The top is like any other pillow. The pouch underneath holds the key. Fill it as per the instructions, remove the air and it is good to go. I like the customizable nature of the pillow. Once the air is out, there are no squishy-squashy sounds and you have a peaceful sleep. A standard pillowcase will fit it.

A word of caution: it becomes pretty heavy once filled, so try not moving it around.

J

johnson91

What is the final height of the pillow after filling with water, I cannot sleep on pillows that are above 4 inches.

29zola

What is the final height of the pillow after filling with water, I cannot sleep on pillows that are above 4 inches.
There is no fixed height. You can fill the water as per your requirement and use it. I assume you are not going to fill it to the brim and then use it. I am pretty certain that the pillow won’t be more than 4 inches. I fill my pillow to a medium level, and I am happy.

zada2011

zada2011

Worst pillow ever. It barely lasted two months. The pillow is poorly made. The seams have started opening, and the water gets pooled at one side. Tried different levels, but the same result. The pillow did not provide an adequate neck support. Horrible. Won’t recommend this pillow.

tyron

tyron

How to get a replacement funnel?
I feel the funnel is just a needless accessory. You can fill the water with a short spout funnel or a measuring cup. I lost my long back and have used a measuring cup since then. If you are still insistent, contact the manufacturer directly and see how they can help you.