sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Sheets & Blankets Cabeau Fold 'n Go Travel and Throw Blanket

61demetrio

61demetrio

Cabeau’s Fold ‘n Go blanket is the best travel blanket that I’ve come across. I was going on a long-haul flight and wanted a good blanket. I did my research and ended up purchasing Cabeau’s royal blue travel blanket. The blanket is affordable, durable, and very comfy. I washed and let it air dry. Thankfully, there was no pilling or frayed edges.

I used it while on a flight to Seoul. I was surprised by how warm the blanket was. The length and width were perfect. Not too long to drag it and not too narrow to leave exposed sides. Once I landed, I just folded it and zipped it back into its compact carry case. I LOVE this blanket. Planning to order one more. For its price, the best travel blanket!!

R

rye

A soft blanket. The color is the same, as shown in the picture on Amazon. The only downside, it could not have harmed to add a few more inches. It can leave your toes exposed if you pull to cover your face. But it is a minor flaw. The blanket does keep you warm, and that is important. Once done, this folds back into the case easily. I say its a good travel blanket.

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn us commissions.

R

rye

Can we attach this to our carry-on suitcase?
It has got a Velcro handle, which can help you strap it around your luggage arm or handle. A note of caution, do not let the blanket case hang on its own from its handle, the Velcro might snap off.

Z

zayveon

Dissatisfied! The advertisement was misleading and not accurate. The blanket is smaller than the dimensions given in the description. Also, I was sent a used item. It had a stain on it. I tried to wash it but in vain. It got worse, it pilled. I feel cheated. Won’t recommend it.

61demetrio

61demetrio

Does the blanket shed?
No, it does not shed. I washed it before leaving on a flight and even after coming back. There were no problems with shedding. This travel blanket is worth every penny.