sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Pillows Boldloft from my heart to yours couple pillow cases

F

Fabio

“From my heart to yours” pillowcases by Boldloft is cute and kinda sexy. We love the prints very much. It added a fun element to our sleep time apart from sex. For the price it is offered, I believe it’s a steal. Looking forward to more beautiful pillowcases from the company…Recommend.

SleepMaster

SleepMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the review. The product @Fabio is talking about is this one here.

If you are here you may also want to look at the all these cute couple pillow cases :)

This page will now serve as the dedicated community forum page for BoldLoft from My Heart to Yours Couples Pillowcases. Here members may post their reviews and experiences about the product, ask questions, discuss concerns! Off topic posts will be deleted.

Note: sleepaider is supported by readers. We may earn commissions when you buy with our links

A

Adeleine

The quality of the Boldloft couple pillowcases is excellent. Frankly, wasnt expecting this quality to be honest. The pillowcases are soft. Most importantly, the print is large enough to be seen from a distance. LOVE IT; my fiancé also loved it! It looks great on the bed! So happy.

D

djordjem87

The pillowcases never got delivered!!! I ordered it on June 25, and even by July 05, it was not delivered. The customer service was pathetic and had no clear idea of what happened with my package. They gave one lousy answer after another. I informed I was ready to pay something extra if they deliver it again. They asked for $30. For a $39 item, I am not prepared to pay $30 extra.

A

alfie

Does this also come in the reverse? I want to present it to my husband when he comes from active duty.

B

Beauty

I bought these beautiful pillowcases for my husband’s birthday. He was thrilled to see it.

The pillowcases are good. Made of good quality fabric, the print size is big enough for my husband to see without his specs. The prints are tastefully done and do not come off after a wash. Very romantic. They also have a reverse one, want to order that also…plan on changing them frequently.

Cassie

Cassie

My boyfriend and I had ordered a new bed for us and needed new sheets and pillowcases. We planned on adding a fun element to our bed and stumbled upon this while browsing on Amazon for the same. The price was okay, and pillowcases were delivered on time.

Troubles started after I opened the package. The print on “his” case was smooth and not smooth on “her” pillowcase. I could not slide my hand over it without feeling bumps. The fabric quality was okay, nothing great. Also, the print was on one side only. For the money I spent on these, I had expected much more. Maybe, will purchase from a store nearby in the future to avoid these problems.

R

RumorRing

How are pictures put? Do they stamp it or paint it? Or embroidered?

F

Fabio

How are pictures put? Do they stamp it or paint it? Or embroidered?
I think they paint it. It is not stamped as I have washed it quite a few times, and the prints have remained on the pillowcase. It is not embroidered.