sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Accessories Ashley Trinell King Headboard Panel b446-53

Alyce

Alyce

Much better than I expected. The quality is good. Even though it’s a wood veneer overlay, it does not look tacky. The headboard has a smooth finish, and one need not worry about the kids injuring themselves while playing against the headboard. The length is on the lesser side, about 54”.

The headboard is rustic looking and complements my bedroom accent. Happy with the purchase.

U

unknown shadow

The headboard is adorable. Looks way better than it is shown in the photographs. The setup was easy-peasy. My only concern is that there are no mounting holes in the headboard for supporting a standard queen bed frame. I had to drill holes and mount and then put the headboard on. Apart from that minor blip, excellent purchase

L

loukas83

Frankly, I was astonished when I saw the price. I took the bait and ordered one for my bed. I realized my folly when the headboard arrived. It was a pressboard and not proper wood. The “wood” here was the wood wallpaper. The headboard looks very lovely from afar, but a closer look shows the real picture. You get what you pay for

I

Iamthefuturequeen

Is this listing only for the headboard or the entire bed frame, as shown in the picture?

U

unknown shadow

Is this listing only for the headboard or the entire bed frame, as shown in the picture?
Hello, this listing is only for the headboard. The rails and footboard are sold separately. If you want, you can get the headboard and then attach the roller frame. Or else, you can go for the complete bed set, as I did.

A

AZURI1977

For the price on offer, it’s a good headboard. Be prepared, the finish is not real wood. The metal trims present on the top provides a nice touch. The package was banged up when it arrived, and few screws needed some tightening. Other than that, it was an excellent product. Easy assembly.

S

Smileshotlady22

Will the headboard fit a Cal King? Also, do they send any hardware to set it up on a metal bed frame?

A

AZURI1977

Will the headboard fit a Cal King? Also, do they send any hardware to set it up on a metal bed frame?
Hi,

This headboard easily fits a Cal King, provided it is from Ashley Trinell Furniture. If not, you might have a problem fitting the bolts.

Regarding the hardware, I did not get any hardware with my package. I don’t know if the manufacturer is supposed to send it, but I contacted the manufacturer who promised to send the necessary hardware to my address. It has been three weeks and still waiting for it.