sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Platform Bed Ashley Huey Vineyard Queen Sleigh Bed & Headboard

D

DeRmAhOlIdAy

I was looking for a cost-effective, yet good quality bed and Ashley’s queen sleigh bed along with headboard fit the bill. The bed was well made. The best part about Ashley’s Huey vineyard bed is that there are metal beams, not wooden slats, which provides adequate support for the entire bed, thereby increasing the longevity. My previous bed broke after the wood slats on the side gave up. I highly recommend this Ashely queen bed. Trust me, you will not regret purchasing it.

SleepMaster

SleepMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the review. The product @DeRmAhOlIdAy is talking about is this one here.

If you are here you may also want to look at the best selling beds here.

This page will now serve as the dedicated community forum page for Ashley Huey Vineyard Queen sleigh bed. Here members may post their reviews and experiences about the product, ask questions, discuss concerns! Off topic posts will be deleted.

Note: sleepaider is supported by readers. We may earn commissions when you buy with our links

A

alisha562

One nice bed. It took my teenage son and me less than two hours to assemble the entire set. The simple instructions also played a role in the hassle-free assembly. The only disappointment, a minor one, was that the headboard was not big enough. A few pillows and the headboard became invisible. IMO, it is hardly a sleigh bed. But given the price, a nice bed. Glad to have purchased it.

conrad

conrad

Does this need box springs, or are there boards to place the mattress over? Also, the number of rails and slats, please.

D

DeRmAhOlIdAy

Does this need box springs, or are there boards to place the mattress over? Also, the number of rails and slats, please.
Yes, this bed requires box spring. You get them separately. The company gives 2 rails and 3 – 4 slats with this package.

M

monty

Not too impressed! The color in person and that shown in the pic are very different. Ashley Furniture had misrepresented it as brown when the bed was dark black. I wanted to exchange it and I was charged around $85 as a return fee. I spent more than $350 and got back only around $265.

I am pissed off that I have to pay from my pocket for their mistake. Besides the color misrepresentation, the headboard was a damaged piece. There were scratches all over the place.

K

kaladin14

A little disappointed that there is a difference between the product shown in the picture and in person. Not saying that it is a totally different bed, but the color surely does not match.

Another weird thing with this package was that while the box was neatly packaged, the actual items were damaged. So either they sent me damaged pieces or sent a cheap imitation bed. I fixed the broken sections with the help of a local carpenter, but not satisfied with the bed.

Still believe it is a knock off.

E

Ekam

How is the performance at the six-month and one-year mark?

A

alisha562

How is the performance at the six-month and one-year mark?
Still going strong. I have had it for more than a year now, and it is serving me well. The design is sturdy. The support is all metal. The only wooden pieces in the bed are the slats, headboard, and footboards. The slats are for keeping the frame in position and has no role in providing support. Using metal frames help in increasing longevity, unlike wooden frames, which break down over time.

K

kyliee

This is a wonderful product! Well packaged, but there was damage to the headboard. I used some glue, and it did the trick! Worth recommending.

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn us commissions.