sleepaider.com is supported by readers. When you buy with our links, we may earn a commission.Learn more

Sheets & Blankets Angel Dear Giraffe Pink Blankie

Staff

Staff

Administrator
Dedicated community forum page for Angel Dear Giraffe Pink Blankie Lovey. Here you may ask questions, discuss your concerns, post experiences and reviews. PS: This is a staff post moved to the top. Thank you @zaina for starting the topic!

Note: sleepaider is supported by readers. We may earn commissions when you buy with our links

zaina

zaina

My kids love the Angel Dear Giraffe blankie that I bought for them last week. They are crazy over it. We tried using different blankies, but they want Angel Dear giraffe blankies only. I feel it is due to the cuteness and super soft nature of the blankie. My kids use it to nozzle on while sleeping.

Taking care of these is very easy. Just a simple wash and quick air dry…it is ready for use again. An excellent product for a baby.

Deacon

Deacon

Your review helped zaina. I was in two minds while purchasing this because this seemed like it was neither a blanket, nor was it big enough to be used as a plaything. I took a risk and went ahead with the purchase. My kid loves it and uses it as a plaything while falling asleep. Seeing his love for it, I went ahead and ordered two more, just in case…

T

tommyteen

Is there any difference between regular and limited editions?

sarah k

sarah k

Josh has been using this giraffe blankie for the past two years and cannot do without it. The blankie is his best sleeping buddy. It is very soft, and he loves playing with the ears while going to sleep. I got a few more because he will be devastated if his buddy is lost or torn :D

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn us commissions.

Javari

Javari

Can anyone tell if the blanket is breathable?
No, this is not a breathable blanket. It does not contain any mesh or any other material that can allow it to breathe. This blanket is a thin fabric, suited for children above one. If you plan to use it for infants, then allow them to snuggle under your supervision. If you want something breathable try toddler taggy security blankie on amazon.

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn us commissions.

kaleidoscope

kaleidoscope

This is not a blanket. Period. It is cute but is very small to be called a blanket. It is the size of a washcloth. Do not be fooled by the picture and description. I fell for their clever marketing tricks and am now repenting. Plus, the fabric quality is very cheap.

jamir

jamir

A cute and soft blanket for infants. It may not be enough to cover the bigger babies, but they can snuggle on it. The price is low and there are not many better options.

J

Jena

The blanket is adorable and looks and feels soft. The only issue is that the cloth is tiny. The description says that it’s 14” x 14”; however, the giraffe head is small. I will see how my son reacts to it and then decide whether to discard or use it for some other purpose.