Amerisleep Revere Memory Foam or Tempur Pedic Cloud Supreme Breeze

Discussion in 'Mattress User Reviews, Ratings & Discussions' started by farida, Apr 2, 2017.

1. farida

farida New Member

Amerisleep Revere is what I zeroed in on after searching around a lot for a good mattress that goes with my specs.

Though one of the more popular models, I heard this mattress is more suited to those who sleep on their back or stomach.

Also, is it in some way cooler than the usual foam mattresses?

Any info or personal opinions will be appreciated. Thank you folks.

2. Lexie

Lexie New Member

Definitely Amerisleep Revere. More VFM. It is what we have and I sleep like a baby, on my side and all curled up. :p

3. farida

farida New Member

Ooh, Lexie! ;)

I sometimes sleep on my back, but mostly on my stomach. Don't most people do??

SleepPositions--stomach-487x305.jpg

Is it a good idea to try the Revere?

4. Mattresso

Mattresso New Member

The Amerisleep Revere surely is an aesthetically designed one foot thick medium-firmness two-layered (along with a celliant cover) natural memory foam mattress designed for those who typically sleep on their stomach or back, that also scores high on affordability.

It has got great looks. The top layer (cover) is made from a fabric of special yarn that claims to convert body heat into health-giving infra-red energy, whatever that is!

The main layer is three inches of an open-celled heat-absorbing high-ventilating responsive memory foam derived from Eco-friendly soy (soybean oil). So it is cooler in comparison to the usual foam mattresses. The design strikes a great balance between support and comfort level. It is not "springy" like an ordinary mattress. It gives a hug when the others bounce you back. When you buy the Amerisleep Revere, you help save the environment.

Bearing the entire load at the bottom is the base, nine inches durable and sturdy foam that doesn't sag.

The Amerisleep Revere offers you better quality in material in every layer, in the overall product, and in the design. So you get a premium product at a price that more than meets the product quality. Plan on longer cool sleeps on the longer term and go for the Revere.

5. SleepMaster

SleepMaster Administrator
    Staff Member

The Revere uses 3" of 4 lb memory foam and is durable enough for average BMI ranges. The 1.65 lb polyfoam base layer is slim but rugged and very good quality. Tempurpedic does use good quality materials overall but is bit overpriced.