Mattresses Toppers Sleep On Latex 3" Organic Latex Foam Mattress Topper Queen

D

Danial1998

I had a queen pillow top mattress that was sagging, so I ripped off the pillow top layer and decided to add a new topper. I did a bit of research and zeroed in on Sleep On Latex’s 3” latex foam topper. The details ticked all the boxes and the price was also great.

I purchased it and pretty impressed. The latex topper has no odor and has an ILD of 20. It is medium-firm, but enough elasticity, and provides adequate support. You get that sinking in feeling without actually sinking into the mattress. It seems that my mattress has got a new lease of life.

Worth the money spent.

G

goingdownthetubes

I had a queen pillow top mattress that was sagging, so I ripped off the pillow top layer and decided to add a new topper. I did a bit of research and zeroed in on Sleep On Latex’s 3” latex foam topper. The details ticked all the boxes and the price was also great.

I purchased it and pretty impressed. The latex topper has no odor and has an ILD of 20. It is medium-firm, but enough elasticity, and provides adequate support. You get that sinking in feeling without actually sinking into the mattress. It seems that my mattress has got a new lease of life.
Agree The 3” latex foam on the Sleep on Latex topper is quality. I have been sleeping on it for more than six months, and the performance has not reduced even a wee bit. It still provides good support and springs back to its original shape when you get up from it. Highly recommended!!

Staff

Staff

Administrator
Thank you for the review. The product @Danial1998 is talking about is this one here.

If you are here you may also want to look at the best selling mattress toppers on Amazon..

This page will now serve as the dedicated community forum page for Sleep on Latex 3" organic latex foam mattress topper. Here members may post their reviews and experiences about the product, ask questions, discuss concerns! Off topic posts will be deleted.

Note: sleepaider is supported by readers. We may earn commissions when you buy with our links

R

ramiro

I had a memory foam topper and switched to latex after my hip started acting up. The feel of both toppers is different. Memory foam is like dough, while latex feels like Jell-O. You jiggle and wiggle when lying on it, but it provides good support and relieves all the pressure points. The Sleep On Latex layer is soft but does not sink.

All in all, a good investment. Your body will love it.

L

laiba

I am bummed. They didn’t cut the topper straight; it is slanted. I tried getting it to fit my mattress and it ripped, to the extent that it’s not repairable. Also, my order slip says 2” when I paid for a 3” latex. Not sure what went wrong, but I feel little cheated.

88AlAnIs

88AlAnIs

This is my impression of Sleep On Latex’s Pure Green mattress topper :
  • The mattress topper comes well packed. I needed help to remove the airtight plastic casing.
  • It does off-gas and needs to breathe for 36 to 48 hours.
  • The mattress topper is soft, but it is not the soft feel that I was hoping for.
  • It provides good padding for the pressure points. I woke up fresh.
  • It needs a good cotton cover.
  • Lastly, it is a tad longer than my queen mattress and needed some trimming.

D

Danial1998

Does this hammock the hips while sleeping?
No, this 3” latex layer does not hammock at your hips. It remains bouncy and firm while retaining its softness. Hope it answers your question.

8ethaniel

This 3” latex foam topper worked wonders on our queen mattress. It has made a sagging old mattress a brand new one. The only downside, this topper radiates body heat, to the point that I wake up drenched from my sleep. While natural latex does this, but for the high price that the company charges its customers, they ought to have addressed it. Disappointed.

D

dj

Can we use this on a memory foam mattress?
It works very well on a memory foam mattress. Mine had become stiff and had lost the support. Added a 3” latex mattress topper, and it worked out very well. I can say that it has easily added another 5 years to the life of my mattress. A word of advice – try out if latex suits you at a store and then go for it.

Amazon.com Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate this website earns from qualifying purchases.