Pillows Relax Home Life 7" Bamboo Wedge Pillow Reviews

M

mufti

I love the bamboo wedge pillow offered by Relax Home Life. I have reflux issues and sleep on a wedge pillow. Of the many pillows that I have used, I must say this is by far the best. It was very comfortable. While others gave away after a few months of use or caused backaches, I have to say this pillow has held its shape even after a year. Pillow is soft and has not caused any back issues.

SleepMaster

SleepMaster

Administrator
Staff member
I love the bamboo wedge pillow offered by Relax Home Life. I have reflux issues and sleep on a wedge pillow. Of the many pillows that I have used, I must say this is by far the best. It was very comfortable. While others gave away after a few months of use or caused backaches, I have to say this pillow has held its shape even after a year. Pillow is soft and has not caused any back issues.
Thank you for the review. The product @mufti is talking about is this one here.

If you are here you may also want to look at the best selling bed pillows.

This page will now serve as the dedicated community forum page for Relax Home Life 7 inch Bed Wedge Pillow. Here members may post their reviews and experiences about the product, ask questions, discuss concerns! Off topic posts will be deleted.

Note: sleepaider is supported by readers. We may earn commissions when you buy with our links

DARIANA72

DARIANA72

It's beautiful and ticks most of the boxes for me. There was a weird smell when I opened the package, but it went away after I left it out in the open for a day. The only problem was the packaging. The packing was so tight that the shape of the pillow went for a toss, especially at the bottom part, where it should touch my lumbar back.

I made a few adjustments and took care of that issue. Other than that, the pillow is excellent and does its intended job.

M

mufti

Can we use a heating pad with this pillow?
Yes and no.

Yes, you can use it sporadically. However, using it continuously could result in the foam breaking down and the pillow losing its shape. If you have to use a heating pad frequently like me, then wrap up the pillow with a thick fleece blanket. It will add an extra comfort layer while acting as a barrier between the heat and foam.

janeth

janeth

Not what I thought and what I ordered. The pillow was horrible. It was not comfortable. The product quality was terrible and the funky smell did not dissipate even after a week. That’s VOC for you. The pillow cracked at the top end, and I was not able to place it in a position for comfortable sleep.

I tried various positions but was not comfortable in any. Finally, I gave it to my dog, who keeps playing with it. The only positive thing was the bamboo pillow cover. Not planning to buy anything from this company again. Will probably try the sleepsia pillow.

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn us commissions.

ellieana17

ellieana17

The pillow was a bit deformed but still did its job. It was also a bit firm. Besides, the dimensions in the description and actual measurements do not match. All in all, an okay product. I am happy with it, but not completely satisfied because, for the price I paid, I expected superior quality...

yashvi

yashvi

I love everything about this pillow. It is fantastico. The size, feel, and even the pillow cover, you name it, and I like the particular attribute. Thanks to the wonderful pillow, I am finally able to get a peaceful sleep without worrying about my reflux acting up. Fantastic product, something which I definitely recommend.

Neha

Neha

Is there any particular reason for using bamboo on this pillow? Will it off-gas? I am 6’4 and a side sleeper. Will this work for me?

yashvi

yashvi

Is there any particular reason for using bamboo on this pillow? Will it off-gas? I am 6’4 and a side sleeper. Will this work for me?
Bamboo is the in-thing currently. Not only is it eco-friendly, but also very adaptable. You can use bamboo in fabrics, building materials, and also flooring. If I am not wrong, some companies also offer bamboo mattress covers.

About the smell, I did notice a plastic smell, but nothing too intense. I let it breathe for a day, and the smell was gone.

I am 5’11 and also sleep on my side. So I guess it should be okay for you.

I hope I was helpful.

swashbuckler

swashbuckler

Buying another pillow, not because it is terrible or something, but because my daughter keeps stealing it.

Besides using the pillow for sleeping, I also use it as back support too. A breathable pillow that keeps us fresh. Using this pillow has helped me control my reflux problem to a large extent. Thank you, Relax Home life, for coming out with such a good pillow.

A

Awesome Angel

The pillow is excellent and deals effectively with reflux issues, but I end up with sore back and sides. I contacted the company, and even they were not sure why it was so. I ordered one size bigger, still had the same result. Maybe I am not made for wedge pillows. But till the time I used it, my reflux issues were under control. The pillow cover was also good. Very breathable.

E

Elani

The description says the wedge pillow is 25 inches in length, but if one goes by the picture, then it looks like 33 or 35 inches. Which is correct? Can we use this pillow under the mattress?

S

sandrabates1994

The description says the wedge pillow is 25 inches in length, but if one goes by the picture, then it looks like 33 or 35 inches. Which is correct? Can we use this pillow under the mattress?
To answer your second question first – no, you cannot use it under the mattress. The weight will crush it. Also, the correct size is 25 inches. I believe there was some error or some trick, which makes us feel that the pillow is longer in pictures.

I hope it helps.

AudenHome

AudenHome

I was searching for Linen Pillowcases on google I found it. The above replies are very helpful. I really like this pillow it is excellent.

AudenHome.

Amazon.com Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate this website earns from qualifying purchases.