Pillows NeckBone Chiropractic Pillow by Original Bones Black

Madolyn

Madolyn

I have a straightened neck and frequently get tension headaches. My chiropractor advised me to use a neck pillow. I came across Original Bones’ NeckBone Chiropractic pillow. I was impressed by the concept and design. It allowed me to curve my neck and provide proper alignment to the spine; thereby, relieving the tension headaches. It is not your regular pillow and will never give the comfort of a regular pillow, but does help in reducing the tension and pain when used. There, that's my review :)

SleepMaster

SleepMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for the review. The product @Madolyn is talking about is this one here.

If you are here you may also want to look at the best selling neck and cervical pillows on amazon.

This page will now serve as the dedicated community forum page for NeckBone Chiropractic Pillow. Here members may post their reviews and experiences about the product, ask questions, discuss concerns! Off topic posts will be deleted.

Note: sleepaider is supported by readers. We may earn commissions when you buy with our links

artin

artin

I have a straightened neck and frequently get tension headaches. My chiropractor advised me to use a neck pillow. I came across Original Bones’ NeckBone Chiropractic pillow. I was impressed by the concept and design. It allowed me to curve my neck and provide proper alignment to the spine; thereby, relieving the tension headaches. It is not your regular pillow and will never give the comfort of a regular pillow, but does help in reducing the tension and pain when used. There, that's my review :)
Boy, is the pillow firm or what!. I ordered a NeckBone chiropractic pillow after being advised by my doctor and seeing your recommendation. I feel it's too firm, but the design allowed me to remove the filling and get the desired firmness. The Velour covering provides the required comfort and the handles allow for secure handling. All in all, a good quality neck pillow for its price.

E

Ender

This pillow is cute. It’s made of soft and durable material. The stitching on the NeckBone pillow is a work of art. The zipper was a nice addition, allowing the users to determine the kind of firmness they require. I took out about 1/10th of filling and got the desired comfort level. A perfect companion for your recliner.

1973Valarie

1973Valarie

The design could see some changes. Maybe it is just me, but when the pillow is new, the end part closes my ears and the neck part is too hard for comfort. This, however, goes away when the pillow breaks in. All in all, a decent pillow but the Epabo contour pillow is the better one for me.

#Staff edit: user mentioned product attached with relevant link. Purchases might earn us commissions.

B

boone

I have always used a U-shaped neck rests for my neck pain. The lure of fixing the alignment problem was too strong to ignore. I ordered one NeckBone pillow. I immediately repented the idea when I opened the package. It was tooooo firm. IDK how people can even lie on this pillow. I tried sleeping on it, and five minutes later was back to my u-shaped pillows. A good pillow, but sadly it did not work me.

Madolyn

Madolyn

What are the loops present on the sides for?
The loops allow you to position the pillow when you are using it. This is very useful when you are trying to shift from a warm portion to a cooler portion. Without the handle, it’d difficult to maneuver the pillow.

S

sylas

This pillow is small, the same as advertised. I like the pillow and the height was also okay for me. The only downside was the firmness. I felt it was too firm to support the neck. Given the firmness, I could not use it for too long. Sleeping on it for long can result in neck pain. I also felt that the material could have done with the cottony material that could have taken care of the hot feeling.

cartel333

cartel333

Where do you place the pillow – above or below your regular pillow? Is it washable?

Analisa1968

Analisa1968

Where do you place the pillow – above or below your regular pillow? Is it washable?
It is your personal choice, but placing the pillow below your regular pillow will take care of the firmness. The quality of the pillow is top-notch.
The pillow is washable, machine wash.

Amazon.com Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate this website earns from qualifying purchases.