Accessories Leggett and Platt Headboard Brackets For Adjustable Beds Only

M

Melissa

The Leggett & Platt headboard bracket kit is a good fit for my adjustable bed. The brackets were a perfect fit not only for the Leggett & Platt bed but also for my Sleep Number split queen. I took the chance and it came out well.

The kit itself is self-sufficient. It contained all necessary screws and hardware that could be required while assembling the headboard.

SleepMaster

SleepMaster

Administrator
Staff member
The Leggett & Platt headboard bracket kit is a good fit for my adjustable bed. The brackets were a perfect fit not only for the Leggett & Platt bed but also for my Sleep Number split queen. I took the chance and it came out well.

The kit itself is self-sufficient. It contained all necessary screws and hardware that could be required while assembling the headboard.
Thank you for the review. The product @Melissa is talking about is this one here.

If you are here, you may also want to look at the best selling headboards.

This page will now serve as the dedicated community forum page for Headboard Bracket for Legget and Platt King. Here members may post their reviews and experiences about the product, ask questions, discuss concerns! Off topic posts will be deleted.

Note: sleepaider is supported by readers. We may earn commissions when you buy with our links

J

Joann

A perfect fit for the adjustable base. Easy to install and stays put. Neat finish, and does not stick out like a sore thumb like some other adjustments.

J

jumbo

I got an adjustable bed base hoping to fix a headboard later on. Finally, when I decided to bite the bullet, the company did not have the adapter kit. They also did not have risers.

I came across Leggett & Platt’s kit and decided to have a go. The adapter kit was easy to install and has stayed put for nearly a year now. The only flaw if I could call it that is that it's not a tight fight. I had to keep some packing to make it tight enough.

J

jumbo

Should these L-shaped brackets extend out? The holes on my headboard are a lot wider than those on the frames.
I am not sure if it should extend out. But this is what I did to fix it properly – wooden adapter. Got wooden blocks, drilled holes, and the got the proper fitting bolts to keep it in place. Not happy with the effort, but it does work.

Aubrielle

Aubrielle

Leggett upgraded their hardware but forgot to do the same with the instructions. The instruction leaflet which I got with this kit was for an older model and was a misfit. Also, Leggett should have added a disposable hand tool to take care of the nuts. Sans proper tools, assembling this hardware will take hours instead of minutes.

N

Nolan

Is there any difference between 4B8808 and 4B8809 model. I have a 4B8808 model.

P

Pure Teri

Can I use it on the Ip series bed?
I think it should work. The split king adjustable base works well with any Twin XL latex, air, or memory foam mattresses. It will not work with the innerspring mattress.

68annamae

I have been cheated. The kit does not have correct parts for the prodigy 2.0 bed. As per the manufacturer, the part number is 4B8809. However, I did not find any relevant parts in the kit. These parts do not fit my bed!!!

Amazon.com Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate this website earns from qualifying purchases.