Kingsdown Sleep to Live Back Smart 900 Reviews

J

Jalen

Our new Kingsdown Sleep to Live mattress started sinking after hardly six months use. We were asssured at the time of purchase that the mattress would comfortably serve us for ten years and more of regular use.

We tried rotating the mattress for some time but now even rotating is no longer of any use. Both my husband and I started suffering from sore backs . All we can do now is to depend on their return policy.

By now the mattress has got a bad dip in the centre. Each of the sides already dipped under the weight of each of us.

H

heidi

My five year old Kingsdown 800 has one side soft and one side medium firm. After the first three years it started sagging, which has been getting worse each day since then. I am of average build and I sleep alone in the bed. I even rotate the mattress once every few weeks.

In spite of all that, there is a slope in the mattress, so much so I need to buy a new mattress now. I started suffering from aches and pains in the back, neck and shoulders. It's actually a high end model costing about $6000. Well, I did buy it at a sale paying under $2000, so? I would still expect it to be like what a $6000 mattress would be, right?

I

imogen

Our new Kingsdown medium firm mattress was just 6 weeks old when we had to return it. It was too soft on one side, so soft that to get out of the bed you rolled down the side. The other side of the mattress you rolled uphill instead because it's so hard on that side.

angelina

angelina

I am a bit shorter and lighter than my husband and we bought a Kingsdown Sleep to Live mattress that seemed comfortable for each of us. So far we have not had any issues of lumps or dips or slopes or unevenness in the mattress. I can easily rate it as the best mattress I have ever slept on. And my husband agrees with me about his own, too. I can tell you go ahead and buy this one.

R

rory

Early on this "Sleep to Die" mattress started sagging and we had to resort to their warranty to get it exchanged for a new one. Now this is no better either, it's already sagging. We have paid the price for our unwise choice of mattress with bad body pains which we had never had before.

This time we are going to do some research to ensure that what we buy now will be reasonable and will last 5-6 years atleast. And it's definitely not going to be a Kingsdown this time, or ever again. I'll tell you the one mattress that I once bought at a furniture sale for 500 dollars was much better and comfortable than this.

Case

Case

We have a Kingsdown 900. I can tell you it's the best bed we have ever slept on. We are about to buy another.

Amazon.com Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate this website earns from qualifying purchases.