hampton inn mattresses are great - what mattress do they use

Kris

Kris

So here’s the thing. I often stay in good hotel rooms (Hampton Inn and Sheraton being the most frequently used, apart from 4 Seasons, W, etc.) so you get the drift; all the mattresses I’ve slept on in these hotels were super comfortable, and had pillow tops with lush feels. And special mention about Hampton Inn mattress, those are probably the best.

How is it possible to have this sort of a feel from a Serta mattress(I think, please chime in) that is not even as expensive as my Stearns & Fosters home mattress, is occupied by customers on a daily basis and still has that feel without getting softer? From what I’ve asked, these mattresses are used for at least 1-2 years together before replacing them. I just don’t understand how it is possible to retain the same comfort levels even after extensive use. It makes no sense to me.

Further, I’ve been traveling a lot this month, and have stayed in hotels at least six times. Each time I wake up, I feel good, but awakening from bed at home results in numbness and pain. Why is this? It can’t just be a state of mind.

Bram22

Bram22

Hampton Inn definitely used to use Cloud 9 mattresses (now they probably use iComfort). If you’re staying at 4 Seasons or Sheraton, chances are the mattress quality is super high (I mean you pay for it technically).

D

Doobi

From what I’ve heard, hotels ensure that their mattresses are changed rather frequently as opposed to us long-term users who buy a mattress, hoping to make it last for a few years, at the least. Hotels keep changing them on an annual basis (at most a year-and-a-half).

One of the reasons is also because they wish to keep changing the models so as to check which model is best suited for customers. Some prefer springs, some prefer all foam, some prefer them both and hence like the hybrid, etc. Switching it constantly gives it a nice pace of change to the customer as well.

Keep in mind that mattresses used at hotels are not used during the day mostly, and are only used at night to sleep. Using a mattress at home is entirely different, as people use it on a constant basis. This is another reason for the mattress to sag less or last longer than mattresses at home.

B

beachbum

All Hilton brand hotel mattresses can be purchased. Hampton Inn beds can be purchased directly from Hilton themselves or from Wayfair.

B

bentlee1978

Me and my husband have visited Hampton Inn quite a bit and we both noticed how good we sleep there. So we bought the Hampton Hotel Bed. The past week has been so good. The mattress is firm and gentle at the same time. Its a simple innerspring mattress without any fluffy pillow tops. We quite like it.

H

H3

Me and my husband have visited Hampton Inn quite a bit and we both noticed how good we sleep there. So we bought the Hampton Hotel Bed from Serta's hotel mattress collection. The past week has been so good. The mattress is firm and gentle at the same time. Its a simple innerspring mattress without any fluffy pillow tops. We quite like it.
Oh ya, Hampton Inn does sell all their bedroom products. I stayed at a Hampton Inn last month, and the beds were so so comfortable. I slept well. Buying the Hampton is a grand idea if its the same bed. I think their Serta might be a customized one, just so they can sell their "specials".

O

oopslady1967

If you want their beds, just find a good Serta retailer that carries a wide range of Serta models, and then simply find one that feels most like the bed you slept on :)

SleepMaster

SleepMaster

Administrator
Staff member
Hampton Inn use Serta mattresses and they say it is a lil customized. For long they used Serta Cloud range and these days it is said they use the iComfort. For information on hotel mattresses in general, you can look up this post and this post

Amazon.com Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate this website earns from qualifying purchases.