Store Denver Mattress Boise, ID

Staff

Staff

Administrator
This is a dedicated community page for Denver Mattress Boise, ID. Here you may ask questions, discuss your concerns, post experiences and reviews. Denver Mattress is a specialty mattress manufacturer that sells the mattresses directly through its several outlets across USA. The Boise, ID branch supplies with mattresses from leading brands including-Serta, Beautyrest and Tempur-Pedic If you have visited this store, please post your opinions.

PS: This is a Staff post moved to top.

softsleeper

softsleeper

My loyal mattress, after serving me for more than ten years, finally bid adieu, and I was left with a lopsided mattress that could not bear any weight. At this stage, I turned to Denver Mattress located in Boise, ID. I drove to the store on a Saturday morning, spent some time looking and laying on a few mattresses and finally selected a Steamboat® Firm Mattress, which was surprisingly affordable. Delivery time, the guys come early, neatly replace my mattress and walk off, just like disciplined soldiers. My rating --- 5 stars for the excellent products, affordable prices and efficient and competent staff.

silentSleeper

silentSleeper

My wife and I went to Denver Mattress in Boise, ID while visiting our friends. We met a pleasant lady (who was the assistant manager) who was exceptional. She was informative, highly professional, and outgoing. We picked a Euro Top mattress and tried it to see if it works for us. It worked, and the bed was delivered to Meridian where we stay for some extra dollars. Just for the customer service, we would recommend this store to anyone.

SleepingBeauty

SleepingBeauty

Want a new mattress at affordable prices??? Meet Laura at Denver Mattress!!! She is the best. She knew her wares and was very kind and friendly. She gave us some very excellent choices and made us lie on the bed to see if it was our dream mattress. The whole process was comfortable, fast, and hassle-free! Thanks, Laura!

T

ToothFairy

While driving around, I chanced upon this store. Stepping inside, I was greeted by an energetic salesman who helped me find the perfect mattress I was looking for, which was affordable and extremely comfortable! I would recommend this store to anyone looking for a good quality yet affordable bedding! I am glad I could visit Denver Mattress!!

steve123

steve123

Like any other mattress store in Idaho, the store has quality mattresses, affordable prices, and high-quality bed frames. The staff is also friendly and eager to help. However, what sets Denver Mattress in Boise, ID apart is the non-pushy nature of the sales team. They give you all the time you want to select your mattress. If you are unsure of your mattress and just looking around, they will leave you alone and only help when you ask them. They have found the magical spot where quality and price meet. Denver Mattress, you have my business!!

S

superstump

I was looking for a mattress for my camper and drove to Denver Mattress (have done a lot of furniture shopping here). I was greeted by Matt, who wasted no time in helping me find my mattress. When it arrived at my home, I felt it was a little smaller than what I expected, called up the store, and they agreed to exchange without any fuss and got me a better one, albeit at a little higher price. Thanks, Matt, you have earned my business.

Roger-That

Roger-That

Denver Mattress in Boise, Idaho is a great place to shop. I was looking for a decent quality mattress at my price range and surprisingly got a Buena Vista mattress. The staff was also informative and polite and helped me with the entire shopping process. Thanks, Denver Mattress.

danny

danny

I had the BEST experience while buying a mattress at this store! Laura was superb, very friendly, and knowledgeable. She showed us some excellent options at surprisingly affordable prices. Most importantly, she did not try to pressurize us into buying a particular brand. Thanks, Laura, you earned my family’s business!

Amazon.com Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate this website earns from qualifying purchases.