Sheets & Blankets Catalonia Wearable Fleece Blanket with Sleeves & Foot Pockets for Adults

J

JAVONTAE

I love this fleece blanket! I hate wearing socks the whole time, so my feet tend to get cold very quickly. This blanket was the best thing that I could have got for myself. The leg and feet pockets are amazing and wonderfully thought out. Warm and very soft. Happy with this purchase

C

celeste318

I am the owner of this fleece blanket and thought that I will give my two cents about this blanket.

Pros:
  • This is an extremely soft and very comfortable blanket.
  • The unique foot part helps in keeping my feet warm and there are no more legs slipping out of the blanket while sleeping.
  • The arms are also covered and remain free when one is lying down
Cons:
  • It does not cover the arm if I sit up. It slides down very easily. The blanket is useless if one plans to use it while sitting. It will not work at all. No fastener to keep it up. So my slipper socks and robes still stay on
  • The blanket looks funny. The feet part ends right below the knees. It is good. At least won’t gather around the crotch, but the design looks silly
  • The blanket is not wide enough and does not cover the entire body. The width is the same as a twin mattress top but is not long enough to hang on either side. The back remains exposed so back sleepers may not find this blanket very useful
  • There is a pocket in the crotch area, have no clue about the use of it
All in all, a good blanket despite some negatives. It keeps me warm and is comfy…so no complaints on that aspect

yamilet

yamilet

I love this blanket. It helps me remain comfortable. My hands and feet tend to get cold very quickly and during winter, I often wake up to warm my hands and feet. This blanket has helped in resolving that problem. The only problem is it slides down, but nothing that a clasp or a button cannot resolve. I added two clasps to it and it's’ working fine now.

Staff edit: #user mentioned product attached with relevant aff link

yamilet

yamilet

Can you walk freely with this blanket?
Well, it’s both yes and no. If you want to walk for short distances, say to pick up something from the floor a few meters away, then you can walk.

If you intend to walk around the house, say going from one room to another, then I’m sorry, it will not be possible. The blanket is not designed to help you walk around freely.

B

Brenley

I have recently undergone a left shoulder fracture and have been using a brace. Will this blanket fit me?

J

JAVONTAE

I have recently undergone a left shoulder fracture and have been using a brace. Will this blanket fit me?
It should. The blanket is baggy enough. You might not be able to use the arm freely but still can use it. Never been in that situation, so not very sure about it

erik_fisher

erik_fisher

I am 6” and weigh around 250lbs. My thighs and biceps are pretty big. Was wondering if the blanket would fit me? Also is the same material both inside and outside?

yamilet

yamilet

I am 6” and weigh around 250lbs. My thighs and biceps are pretty big. Was wondering if the blanket would fit me? Also is the same material both inside and outside?
To answer the last question first, yes the inside and outside have the same material. Regarding your other questions, I am sure you can easily fit into it and your arms and thighs will be free. Hope it helps

E

Essie

Disappointed. I did not expect this to happen.

I had ordered this blanket for my sister-in-law who was pregnant and was complaining about her feet getting cold while sleeping. The package was delivered on time. That was the only good aspect of this purchase.

The blanket was smelly, had some stains on it and there was a crusty spot on it. Clearly, this was a used blanket. I tried reaching out to the seller but in vain. Gross. Wondering if they have any quality checks while selling a product. Thankfully, my SIL did not make a big issue out of it and just washed it and started using it.

Steele

Steele

Best thing ever. I got it for my wife as a gift. She absolutely loves it. She is 5”4 but it does not seem a misfit for her. I am 6” and it easily fits me also. The best part about this blanket is the leg and foot pockets. They help in keeping the feet quite warm. I feel very toasty the moment I wear them. Planning to get one or two more. A great product!

J

jeannetteroberts

Best thing ever. I got it for my wife as a gift. She absolutely loves it. She is 5”4 but it does not seem a misfit for her. I am 6” and it easily fits me also. The best part about this blanket is the leg and foot pockets. They help in keeping the feet quite warm, buy here. I feel very toasty the moment I wear them. Planning to get one or two more. A great product!
If it is so then you should use burrito blankets. They are for the people like you.

Amazon.com Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate this website earns from qualifying purchases.