Store Bemco Mattress, Springfield IL

Staff

Staff

Administrator
This is a dedicated community page for Bemco Mattress, Springfield IL. Here you may ask questions, discuss your concerns, post experiences and reviews. Bemco Mattress is a mattress manufacturer having factories in North Carolina, Pennysylvania, Illinois and New York. It also has overseas manufacturing units in South Korea, Indoneasia and Taiwan. The company's products are designed based on advanced sleep technology, posture support and memory rest. If you have visited this store, please post your opinions.

PS: This is a Staff post moved to top.

A

andrewfordman

The staff at Bemco Mattress is very knowledgeable and professional. We wanted to buy a good mattress, and the sales assistant offered a luxurious mattress within our price range. I would recommend this store to people who wish to purchase the premium mattress at an affordable price.

trebla2010

trebla2010

I had bought two king-sized mattresses. Unfortunately, both mattresses had defects. While one made too much noise, other had rough edges. I bought this to the notice of the store manager who was kind enough to admit the defect and offered either a refund or a new mattress. Being skeptical about a new mattress, I took the refund and went to a chain store and bought two good mattresses.

ApneaCrusher

ApneaCrusher

We had purchased a Bemco Posture in 2014. However, the mattress has started sagging in the middle. When I spoke the customer service, they were rude and asked us to bring the mattress to the store on our own. Irritated, I demanded to talk to the manager, who reluctantly accepted the defect and offered to send people to pick up the mattress.

MorganJ

MorganJ

I had heard a lot of negative reviews about Bemco Mattress. So, when my wife suggested we buy a Bemco, I was very hesitant. When we went to the store, we were shown some good mattresses, mattresses which had a luxury feel to it and was affordable. We purchased it, and it has been nearly three years now, and the mattress is still giving us a good night’s sleep. For those who prefer style and luxury at affordable prices, then this is the store.

Gracie

Gracie

The Bemco Mattress is just a piece of crap. Within two years of purchase, the mattress started sagging, and the edges began tearing up. Funnily, the store won’t honor the warranty because I have used it and rough use has resulted in the damages. If I had known that I would have to put the mattress in a lock and key, then I would not have bothered to buy the mattress. Anyways, contacted the store and they have agreed to take back the mattress. One piece of junk would be reduced in my house.

TheKnight

TheKnight

I had purchased a Bemco Fairfax, and I am furious at myself for it. The mattress has started sloping, and unfortunately, it has started sliding off of box springs. Thankfully, the manager of the store agreed to take back the defective piece and gave a refund, which I have gladly accepted.

CelL4

CelL4

The staff at Benco Mattress at Springfield, IL was very cordial. They showed us various models, and we finally ended up selecting a MemoryRest® sleep system. The mattress had a very luxurious feel to it, and we are happy to have purchased the mattress. The product was delivered by a couple of friendly guys who were very efficient with their work. Just for the courteous staff, I would recommend visiting the store.

Amazon.com Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate this website earns from qualifying purchases.